What an amazing clutch!

So my year was off to a rough start, long story short we had a storm roll through one night and the power went out for a period of time. When I walked out of my bedroom in the morning I could hear my Herpstat beeping on the incubator…it was maxxed out somehow at 112 degrees. One clutch had been in the incubator for approximately 2 weeks, one clutch for 2 days max. The first clutch believe it or not hatched with zero defects a few weeks ago. The second clutch hatched 2 days ago. Pairing was Enchi DG x DG …BUT…I put an OD Enchi YB het DG male in and he locked about a week before ovulation. The second clutch hatched out flawless as well. Here are the results, let me know what you think.

15 Likes

than again anything super reduced like that is a winner in my book.

You got really lucky considering everything might want to buy a lottery ticket.

3 Likes

Absolutely can’t believe how blessed I was. I was really braced for the worst

3 Likes

that last one is awesome!

2 Likes

So happy for you that those clutches survived and were healthy. That must have been a scary experience. Some amazing babies you got there. Love the last one, sooo pretty and it’s little mustache :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

They all look amazing!! Definitely worth the trouble!

1 Like

That OD Enchi Yb DG is even better than I expected, and I have high expectations with DG combos! Really great result Lee, well done!

2 Likes

Adorable little babies good thing nothing happend!:snake::heart:

1 Like

Impossible to pick a favorite, every one is amazing!! Congratulations, I’m glad for you it ended up the way it did!! Hearing that makes me want to invest in a generator

1 Like

what genes are in the last one?

I need the last one combined into something like a candy albino. Or a high orange banana. Ultramel would be another cool one. Also, it has a mustache :joy:

1 Like

i just need that last one periodXD

Absolutely amazing animals dude :heart_eyes:

Wait does the fourth one have kinks?

@lashes2000 No, it was just tensed up from me trying to get it in a decent position. None of them have kinks

1 Like

ok thats good it looked like it did

1 Like