Enchi Pastel Super Mystic

I love working with Super Mystic combinations because they still keep some pattern. I have been trying to stay away from mixing Pastel into my combinations, but Pastel really worked well in this combination (she is around 1,200 grams in this picture).

Here is a picture of all the Super Mystic combinations that I produced in 2017.

15 Likes

That really kicks it up a notch. I’m hoping to hatch some Enchi mystics soon, possibly with pastel. Now I know what I’ll be pairing them to once they are ready.

Thanks. I am currently pairing a male Super Pastel GHI Mojave het Hypo to my breeder female Pastel Enchi Mystic, so I should have some cool Mystic Potion combinations this summer.

2 Likes

The female Pastel Enchi Mystic is currently laying. She has 6 eggs out so far. I’ll update with a picture when she is done laying!

Here is the Pastel Enchi Mystic on a clutch of 8 eggs.

Of the 8 eggs laid, 6 crawled out of the eggs. I think we got a Super Mystic, an Enchi Super Mystic, an Enchi Pastel Super Mystic, a Super Enchi Mystic Potion, and 2 Super Enchi Super Mystics.

Thanks

Chris

6 Likes

These are some nice combinations, it has me wondering what a few differt genes plugged in could do. I have a single Gene Mystic and she one of my favorite snakes to look at. Nice stuff, can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

I’m holding back the male Super Enchi Super Mystic to pair him to a female Acid Mojave or Mystic. I hope to make either Acid Enchi Mystic Potions or Acid Enchi Super Mystics, depending on whether the female has Mojave or Mystic.

Chris

These are all super nice! I agree the combos look much better without the pastel.

While we are on the mystic topic… can someone here help me identify mystic vs Mojave?

Pairing was GHI Mojave Yellowbelly x Mystic

The GHI in the middle I know is mystic but what about the other two, mystic, Mojave or both?

Hard to tell the difference between a Mystic and a Mojave.
And since Mystic Mojave is a Mystic Potion, those don’t contain both genes just one copy of either Mystic or Mojave.

1 Like

Yes that’s what I meant one of each! So to me the more purple the more I side with mystic cause I’ve only ever hatched Mojave’s and they never look purple and my mystic mom was purple as a baby so looking at the photo I feel the bottom and middle babies are mystic and the top is Mojave.

What do people think?

Here’s some pictures of my mystic babies I hatched out if that helps any.

They don’t seem to look like my babies at all, but I think that’s because they might both be mystic yellowbelly (based on a quick google search I did, anyways)

Here’s one on WoB
http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/mystic-yellow-belly/