Most Beautiful Corn Snake Morphs?

I’ve been dying to have my own corn snake for years (and possibly breed them farther down the line when I know far more) and my girlfriend finally agreed to me getting one next year :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

However, I’ve been browsing all the morphs and the like on this site- even venturing into the ever expensive bps- and honestly I feel like the Ghost morph corn snakes are what I’m after. (Ooo especially the sun kissed ghosts!)

This isn’t set in stone and I want to both get into this community and see what you all consider beautiful in the snake world :heart:

3 Likes

I really like all Anery snakes. I don’t know why but i just like grayscale (haha) snakes

3 Likes

Yes I love those too :heart: They’re so unique considering most corn snakes have vivid color

I love the Terrzzzo morph by itself

3 Likes

Saw a pic once that was said to be coral ghost and looked like a pepto bismol pink with brownish for the markings.

3 Likes

I really like the pied-sided corns. They are all pretty unique but to me they are gorgeous.

1 Like

With all of the morphs out there I still like the normal oketee corns especially the ones from around Charleston SC with lots of deep red. I don’t see them much anymore, maybe the rarest corn morph is “normal”

3 Likes

Just picked up a black albino (anery stripe). Was surprised to see how lavender/purple she was. She looked more grey in photos! The pure white underbelly. Yeah this morph surprised me with how beautiful they are!

2 Likes

@ffbassist Pic please! Interested in seeing what the morph looks like. Sounds gorgeous.

2 Likes

Here is a link to one. Not sure why they call them black albinos since it has nothing to do with albinos. https://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/reptiles/colubrids/corn-snakes/364757

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure why theyre called black albino either lol. But the name sounds cool! I’ll post some pics of her after finals this week! Its bout time I start showing my friends to the world :heart:

1 Like

My favorites have always been the orchid (sunkissed lavender, really beautiful purple and peach colors), butter stripe (solid yellow) and bloodred stripe (solid red). I used to breed corn snakes a few years back because of all the beautiful colors and patterns.

3 Likes

I love the tessera!

2 Likes

If anyone’s still looking into cornsnake morphs, Ians Vivarium has a great morph guide: http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/
It’s a lot like the World of Ball Pythons morph index. Older pages have more images than younger pages, so you can really see the individual differences - better yet, a lot of the pages have hatchling vs adult appearance, so you can see how that baby anery will age and yellow up.

I have to say, Tesseras and Caramel combos are some of my favorite morphs, I also love Cinder and Charcoal.

3 Likes

Lava and Fire are both really nice, along with Bloodred. Any dark red corn snake is bound to catch my eye!

1 Like

Would have to say the Love and Abbotts Okeetee’s are my favorite.

2 Likes

Salmon snow is my favorite!

3 Likes

Honestly, I just like a good Tessera. Corn’s look so good with stripes.

4 Likes

It’s the butter corns for me. Lovely colours

2 Likes