MRC Changelog

You may notice that some of the most used tags now have cute little icons :blush:

9 Likes

I love them! They are very cute :grin:. The little details make this forum great.

1 Like

I see you guys sharing colage pictures over on Your Rarest Cresties! :gem: and thought this would be handy for yous!

The images can all be different ratios and it will make them fit as clean as possible.

You can find the grid button in the toolbar…

Note: Depending on the screen size of your mobile device you might notice that the “Cog” icon is slightly off in placement… I’m working on it.

4 Likes

Already on this! This is brilliant! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love this feature!

2 Likes

A big update!

Say goodbye to seeing posts that your not interested in. Now we have dedicated subforums for all top level categories on MorphMarket .

Use the bell icon to change whether you want to see updates from a category or not.
SmartSelect_20211226-154801_Chrome

If you received a bunch of notifications about your post being edited, sorry about that, it is due to them being moved to the new categories :blush:

6 Likes

:bug: Update: Invertebrates now have subcategories also :beetle:

Don’t forget to use the bell icon in each category to select which ones you would like to see :blush:

3 Likes

Another update

Subcategories now have a splash of colour to help distinguish where you are on the forum…

5 Likes

Very cool! I saw it and was very confused lol :joy:

4 Likes

Was just about to comment how much I love this!!

3 Likes

Love these new changes!!

3 Likes

Small update:

Added icons for quick access to both Morphpedia and MorphMarket Events to the header.

SmartSelect_20220311-153849_Chrome

4 Likes

One little thing I noticed is that when I click the events button, it automatically switches me over to Europe.

3 Likes

Nice catch! Ive fixed that :blush:

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: How can I be added to the vendor list for an event?

Small updates:

• Usark logo fixed on category page.
  • Morphpedia icon on header changed from dna to book
  • Added MorphMarket Support icon to header
  • Rounded image corners

SmartSelect_20221105_132053_Chrome
SmartSelect_20221105_132037_Chrome

4 Likes

Very nice :wink::+1:

2 Likes
  • Theme Selector added to the hamburger menu.

• Gallery View theme added
4 Likes

That gallery view ROCKS on my mobile!!

3 Likes

But theres now way that I see to change back from light theme!

1 Like