Adding Genetic Hypo and Blizzard [Pending]

Anybody wanting to watch as my project grows can like my page on Facebook. “Genetic Hypo and Blizzard Project by Brian Burnett” is the page I made for the '24-'25 breeding season. I plan to post a lot of information here of the genetic hypo and any data we find this year. The page is new and still getting built. I plan to dive into it more over the next few weeks

2 Likes

I wouldn’t cut them out just because other genes have had issues. The good news is the Blizzard lived longer than 3 months. There is more concern because other genes have had issues but this is the main reason Ive been so public about the animals and information I provide. So far out of all the animals I have, no health issues to report. If one were to arises. I would definitely come forth about it.

1 Like

That wasn’t my intent, sorry if it came off that way. I was trying to say that others were saying that. I was never too concerned about that aspect. When I first saw it, I was more worried about if it was going to be like the super lily.

If you are able to, would you be able to keep us updated over here as well? Me and a decent bit of others over here don’t use other social media platforms so it is a bit hard to stay up to date with the progress of the project. I completely understand if you can’t or don’t want to but just thought I would ask :grin:

2 Likes

I can do my best to update the project here. but the main objective for this post isnt to update the project, it’s to get it added as a morph so I can list them available online. If you like my MM store you will be able to stay updated on the project as I plan to add most of the breeders in the database. Same with the babies. I plan to add a lot of my active inventory onto the site within the next week. I already have a few listed now. Stay tuned. A new update is coming soon. You are also welcome to send me a private message to inquire about the project. my email is thebuggplug@gmail.com.

1 Like

These are super cool. Way out of my price range for now, but definitely something I’d love to work with.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant making a new thread for it. My brain moves faster than my hands a lot of the time :upside_down_face:

1 Like