Advice on First Clutch: Success!

The one clutch isn’t Jolliff Tiger but it’s Leopard x Blackhead which will eventually be integrated into Jolliff Tiger.
The other is Jolliff Tiger Pied X Secret ingredient. :blush:

Oh yeah, those are beauties in the making. Especially with pied( best morph on the the planet!) what a clutch.
Good luck on the odds, blackhead clutches are always fun to see what comes out.

1 Like

ok I’ve just never seen that before

Yeah I can’t wait until she lays. She’s given me the run around twice but this time I think she’s got it. Stopped locking with my pied and hanging out around her water bowl.

1 Like

That’s ok. We are all on this site to share and learn from each other. You’re doing good, Kid. :blush:

3 Likes

We all have things to learn bud, even myself. No one is perfect in this hobby, what matters is passion which I believe you have :+1:

3 Likes

I hope she gives you a big healthy clutch, I wish you luck :grin:

3 Likes

Update, everyone is finally out of their egg and cleaned up.
So my guess is

1. Super Jolliff Tiger Het Albino
  2. Jolliff Tiger Het Albino
  3. Jolliff Tiger Albino
  4. Super Jolliff Tiger Albino
  5. Possible Super Joliff Tiger Albino, still kinds confused on this one.
3 Likes

Those look great! I think your guesses on their genes are correct too. I’d need a better body and dorsal picture to see if the last is a super tiger but it looks to be. Congratulations awesome clutch.

3 Likes

Thank you!

This is Number 5! Had to struggle to get it. They want to explore this brand new world! Lol

1 Like

That is hard. That’s close to call for sure, I think that’s an albino super tiger. But the lower end of the dorsal is telling me albino tiger. But overall from my experience with tiger that looks to be a super.

Lol, yeah they are little squirmy worms when they are fresh hatched. That’s just a cool clutch. I love Jolliff tiger.

2 Likes

I’m seeing the same thing you are, when it first came out I was thinking it was just a Tiger. But as I washed it off and got to looking at it, I’m like “is that a super?” Lol

2 Likes

It’s crazy how they can look different in the egg compared to when they come out.
The little buggers just make it difficult to label sometimes.

1 Like

After deliberation, I believe this is a Super. 3 supers!

1 Like

3 out of 5 being supers with the 3 albinos… you hit really good odds. Now you just need to mix that albino in with your tiger pied :grin:.
Jolliff tiger albino pieds are such a good combination of those morphs.

2 Likes

Thank you and I Agree! My Tiger Pied is 66% Het Albino. So that’s a possible cherry on top. So many projects, so little time. Lol

2 Likes

Oh that’s really nice! That can cut you some time on projects if your tiger pied proves to be het albino. Definitely keep us in the loop once you pair those.

2 Likes

No idea what a jollif tiger is haha I though I was in the wrong snake chat

1 Like

@loganstark

Here is a thread about Joliffs Tiger with a few combo pictures and a discussion about the name.

Tiger Combo vs Tiger Gene

1 Like

First “Pro” photo of one of the hatchlings! Number 4 who is the only one who has been successfully sexed so far. 1.0 Super Jolliff Tiger Albino.

3 Likes