Albino BBB? Bright Leo

Got a leopard gecko today, wasnt told the morph. Been looking at a bunch of morph websites with photos to figure him out.

He looks almost exactly like a Blazing Banana Blizzard from Leopard Gecko Morphs but with no dark marking at all.

His colors are super saturated looking. Love it, but can’t find any similar morphs other than maybe a tremper snow?

I’ve never really looked at leopard gecko morphs lol

And yeah I’m aware of the possible scratches on his head. He was given to me like that.

3 Likes

I’m just going to tag @westridge & @mblaney as I always get these guys wrong…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There is definitely no Blizzard in this animal. Blizzards are completely patternless. I doubt it is a Mack Snow either. This is an albino. There is no way to tell the line without test breeding.

3 Likes

The term “blazing” is usually attached to a Leo that is a tremper albino blizzard. I agree that I don’t see any blizzard. This is one of ours

4 Likes

looks like a single gene albino

1 Like

Thank you for the information! I seriously know nothing about leos. Was just trying to figure out what might be while getting very confused since I couldn’t seem to find any single gene albino leos lol

Oh beautiful! Yes completely different. For some reason just couldn’t find any single gene albinos last night to compare to lol.

Excellent!

I know nothing about leos and for some reason couldn’t find any single gene leos last night :joy: thank you so much!

1 Like

Look up:

Tremper
Rainwater
Bell

for single gene albinos. From the looks of it, and given it is light shy (closed eyes), I’d put it as a Tremper albino. However, there was some strong muddying of the albino lines around the time I got out of leos about 10 years ago. Technically all 3 lines are incompatible with one another. But there wound up some hidden hets and possible double homozygous recessives via mixing strains, purposefully or not, and trying to isolate traits tied to specific albino lines.

1 Like

Any updates? Love seeing the colour changes as they grow :blush: