Amazon Tree Boa Care

Just goofing :slight_smile: some nice looking specimens you produced there @hatch-it-reptiles keep up the good work!

1 Like

You better be posting some pics over here once Cheeto finally drops. Those babies are going to be incredible!

2 Likes

Oh believe me, i will. I also have a halloween female that is even further along.

It’s gonna be baby rapidfire death noodle central over here!!!

6 Likes

She’s beautiful! I love the Halloween phase. Can’t wait to see her babies.

5 Likes

That is the absolute best description I have ever heard when it comes to Amazon’s :joy:

7 Likes

Only my WC and some of my F1s are bad. All of my multigenerational CB animals don’t bite.

6 Likes

There must be too much ball python aroma in your facility, it seems to be affecting your tree boas braincells :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Just had this adult female tiger touchdown today, she is a brilliant animal. She came right out &went right to my 7 year old son (those are his snake gloves) &was all over us wanting chin rubs &eskimo kisses.

She has a bit of nose rub but nothing I can’t fix. I don’t think she was too keen on being bagged up. All in all though, super glad I fought for her in auction hahaha. My son named her Daisy.

3 Likes

There we go. Happy to fix that for you :rofl:

1 Like

She’s stunning! :star_struck: That’s awesome that she’s such a sweetheart too. See, if I could be guaranteed to get one that nice tempered (and that pretty to boot), I would have gotten an ATB years ago.

Thats actually why he named her that hahaha

Hello all,

I am currently seeking a mentor for Amazon tree boas as I have done a considerable amount of research and have a basic understanding of these beautiful snakes. However, I am interested in learning more about breeding practices and techniques specific to Amazon tree boas. If anyone is willing to share their knowledge and experience with me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your help!

Check out the Reptile Talk podcast and look back at their tree boa round table episode. Also check out the Trap Talk Podcast and the tree boa round table they did. Other than the biting aspect tree boas are very simple to keep and breed. Listening to those two podcasts will give you a good solid groundwork.

Okay thank you

1 Like

What state are you in?

Am in Tennessee

An I actually do watch both of them and subscribe to bout channel I learn and took notes am just trying to reach out and become more of the community and just love to be able to pick another experience breeder brain and just bounce ideas off of

I’m on the west coast so I can’t help much there. Perhaps @brassmanreptiles can suggest someone he’s on the east coast.

I appreciate you just reaching an trying to help me thanks for that

1 Like

You can message me anytime with questions I’m happy to help.