Animals page needs 'public store view' [2645]

The new ‘Animals’ setup is fine, but I need an easy way to access my ‘store’ through the ‘public’ perspective. I want to see it through the eyes of the customer, and an easy link I can grab and send people would be great too. Yes, I have the link saved (I think) that I can use. However, when making changes to my animals, I would love the ability to click a button and see what the customers see when they click on the GFS store link I have pasted on my website, Facebook, and IG (without me having to go find it again), http://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/all?store=gray_family_snakes

4 Likes

When you are editing an add you shluld have in the top right hand corner the option to “view” your ad. That will take you directly to the ad that the public sees.

5 Likes

Sure, but I want one here

that takes me here. http://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/all?store=gray_family_snakes

1 Like

The old version had the ‘grid view’ button that changed this:

to this:

1 Like

You can change back to the old version if you preferred it, there’s an option too :grin:

But I think the new version is brill and I use the public view a lot as I send to people asking what I have, it’s easy to do the way Anna has shown above, I use my phone for mm and it works well and I find it easy to use too, lots of work’s gone into making all the changes it has and so far so good, very pleased woman haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So you can use the public view button that @akmorphs mentions above to see the public view of each ad, or you can use the same button on your Seller Profile settings to see your store as a whole.

You can also use the 3 dots at the end of each listing in your inventory and select “public view”, which is what I believe your asking for. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for responding, but that’s not what I am looking for. That only shows the public view of the individual post, and not the full inventory. See above posts for pictures that may be clearer.

1 Like

I could, but I would rather they added the missing feature to the new version, which is why I made this thread as a recommendation.

Gotcha! Ill add it to our ticket :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I get it. Right now I think it takes 4 clicks+scrolling to get where you want to go… Menu → Modify Seller Profile → Public Profile → scroll to bottom, See All.

It is possible we can address this with a new grid view in Animals, but that wouldn’t be exactly what the public sees.

The challenge is user interface space is precious, so we can only add “shortcuts” for common workflows, and I’m not sure how widely needed this is. But I would like to see this get down to 2 clicks or 3 without scrolling. Perhaps Manager/Menu → Public Profile → (tab at TOP for availability).

3 Likes