Are you an Alabama User who Bought a Butter Pastel from New Mexico?

This post has apparently been flagged by users, so it must be making someone uncomfortable. I’ll go ahead and retire it now as there isn’t really anything more to be done but wait.

8 Likes

Sadly i cannot help you, but i did want to wish you good luck on your search!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Bump! Hopefully something comes out of this post!

My heart. :pleading_face: I hope you can find her.

Thank you, that’s very kind!

2 Likes

Good luck in finding her.
The breeder doesn’t know who bought her? He should have it in records or have it saved somewhere. It might be a long shot but if you know the breeders name you could likely find her MorphMarket ad (if you search also look for lesser pastel). Once you have the ad you might be able to see if anyone left a review on it. You also might be able to see if you can find the exact same breeder picture on a social media that was on the ad (if the new owner posted about getting her).

2 Likes

That’s a good idea! The breeder I sold her to said he couldn’t find the records.

2 Likes

If you send me a pm with the breeders info I might be able to help you look.

3 Likes

It was a local person, I’m not sure what his MorphMarket info is. I can PM his name, though.

2 Likes

Any chance this is her?

I did not see any feedback unfortunately, but the birth uear and location match what you ask, so maybe a listing number will help them locate the buyer on their end if this is her.

Edit: was unsure whether to remove breeder name or not due to crediting the listing, but i dont think anyone here is recommending or badmouthing anyone, so i dont believe it goes against that policy to leave it in.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s it. We had already figured it out in a pm conversation but thanks for trying.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s her! Thank you so much. The outpouring of kindness on this thread is just so incredible!

9 Likes

Dang! Looks like my life as a PI was short lived xD

4 Likes

Most if not all on this forum care about the animals. Its easy to sympathize with a previous owner trying to make sure their animal they cared for but had to give up is doing OK :). Sorry i could not help further!

6 Likes

I can see that! I’m so thankful. Time to message all the Alabama users! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is a bit of a dumb question, but does anyone know how to message shops without going through an ad? Or do I just have to use their contact info outside of the site?

1 Like

I mean, I already had the store so you did good.

3 Likes

Just messaged all the Alabama shops on the map. :joy: Here’s to hoping!

4 Likes

I spend alot of time browseing haha, ive gotten very good with narrowing search features down xD

4 Likes