Awesome clutch ! Hurricane? Leopard, both

Man I’m happy best clutch to date I think.

Here’s the deal mom was a pastel het clown that I always suspected have Mojave, think she proved that here, her first clutch with me, 2 dads in my opinion leopard dh clown pied and hurricane het clown , don’t lecture on one dad I know first year mistakes

What do y’all see? I see a pastel leopard clown, a hurricane clown, a pastave hurricane, and then that crazy dark one unsure, very black for leopard lean hurricane but pattern is super wonky , then the other dark guy as well

5 Likes

Those look more mystic/phantom than Mojave. Do you have a picture of the mom? As far as the hurricane goes, I don’t work with it so I can give an input. However, you could just have leopard mystic/phantoms. I believe they come out pretty wonky like that. I know leopard Mojave’s tend to.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Three in middle on unsure what may be from hurricane dad or leopard , photo of mom included , she was sold to me as just pastel het clown but she’s got something else going on obviously

2 Likes

They so cute

1 Like

Mom definitely has something BEL complex for sure. The floating alien head give it away. Also, the elongated alien heads. Do have any pics of her in better light? That one in the middle very well could be hurricane. Looks way too crazy to be just leopard.

2 Likes

After their first shed you should be able to tell better though.

2 Likes

Did some research on mystic and think you might be onto it , far left would be leopard mystic , middle might be hurricane mystic , it would be far right that I’d have to decipher if hurricane or leopard pastel mystic

2 Likes

2 Likes

Did you ever grab pictures of mom in better light? I would love to see what she looks like.

Here’s a few more of her

I vote pastel Phantom/mystic for sure.

1 Like

Now to decipher if mystic in the leopard pastel clown or hurricane clown :grin:

Post pics when they shed…

1 Like

Should be shedding tonight or tomorrow should be fun

3 Likes

There going to look great

2 Likes

1 Like

Which sired by hurricane and which leopard both look to have phantom/ mystic and pastel

The busy pattern makes me think leopard on first and hurricane on second , but first one is so black dark and has some nice hooks and curls in that pattern much more so on blacks and pattern than other obvious leopards in clutch that have mire dark but brown tones

1 Like

I am just loving the look of that darker one!

1 Like