Ball Python Egg veins disappeared?

Hi. I’m a Ball python breeder who lives abroad. Please understand that I am not good at English, so I am using a translator. In May, Ball python laid eggs and it has been about 30 days since it took care of them. There were five eggs and they were healthy enough to show clear veins. I was taking care of it at 95 percent humidity and 88.7 degrees, and ventilated it once every three to four days. When I tried to candle it yesterday, two eggs - veins missing, one egg - veins fading. I checked the all eggs today, two eggs - healthy veins, three eggs - vein missing (include faded yesterday). There was no sign of a drop in water, and I thought the temperature and humidity were right. First, the two eggs with no veins smell bad. Is it possible that he died from lack of oxygen? I don’t know what the problem is. I’d appreciate your help.

1 Like

Lack of oxygen is a possibility, but sometimes you can do everything right and still loose eggs. Some eggs where never meant to go full term. Sad part about breeding. :cry:

6 Likes

It could be lack of oxygen or to much air flow honestly it could be anything. It could come down to you did everything right but some eggs are just not going to make it thats just nature taking its course.

1 Like