Bismarck Ringed Pythons

Ok Thanks. Life is overflowing with rules. Lol. Thx

2 Likes

9 Likes
6 Likes

Glen reptiles, I’ve been watching your youtube videos recently and I am very impressed with your collection, you have quite a few of my wish list animals and your ringed pythons are definitely near the top! I look forward to what you produce!! Great job on the videos, too!

5 Likes

@glenreptiles Welcome to the community! I’ve seen you very active on the group on FB.

4 Likes

Ovulation, im thinking

4 Likes

I don’t own any but I’d love to! They interest me quite a bit!

3 Likes

Beautiful! If I only got them 20 years ago! Never see them anymore, 20 years ago every expo I went to had tons of them.

2 Likes

Looks beautiful! I can’t wait to be in your shoes by late 2022. I’m glad to see others with Rings, we are few and far between nowadays.

5 Likes

sadly only one fertile egg, out of 20.

5 Likes

Congrats. At least you got eggs. That’s half the battle.

3 Likes

Hello! Just learning of these and would love the opportunity to keep them if anyone has any available or leads!

Thank you!

Paul

3 Likes

Just sarted laying this morning.

5 Likes

11 so far.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t you be leaving her alone while she lays?

1 Like

Yes i should.

3 Likes

5 babies hatched.

9 Likes

These a female of these guys are so on my list to keep. I love how they look as babies and even their adult colors are incredible, in my opinion. Congratulations on them!

2 Likes

Those are some beautiful babies, congratulations! This is such a gorgeous species, it makes me happy to see someone producing CBB babies.

4 Likes

Okay, I’m pretty gobsmacked. These are seriously gorgeous! I’ve not had the pleasure of meeting one in person but I hope I can one day. Between the black and gold banding (shout out for my school colors!) and the rainbow iridescence, they are just beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

2 Likes