Boa Constrictors!

DON’T START DOGGING BCI’S OR (BI) AS THEY ARE ““TRULY CALLED””!

18 Likes

Just got this 19 year old girl from someone that could no longer keep her. She is 10.5 feet long and weighs over 55#'s!

49 Likes

I would love to own some more boas in the future, but I love my only boa. His name is Kai, and he is 2 years old.

19 Likes

IMG_E9577
He’s a Super Sunglow Jungle
67651275_159751421811682_1620525740565695616_n
She’s a Super Sunglow Jungle possibly arabesque as well :woman_shrugging:t2:

We should definitely keep this thread alive. Seeing beautiful boas helps break up all the beautiful ball python posts :smiley:

24 Likes

This could almost pass as a scoria.

4 Likes

Sunglow
DSC_6804_00001

Albino
DSC_6805_00002

Costa rica
DSC_6807_00003

Hog island
DSC_6810_00004

21 Likes

Female aztec 100% het anery

Female aztec possible het anery

Female Suriname…

Male Guyana…

Male ghost bci

Female bci…

Female hypo jungle monster tail het anery

29 Likes

I don’t think there is a more snakey looking snake than a boa constrictor and you’ve got some beautiful ones.

7 Likes

@boaffliction is this one a ghost or something else going on?

Its gorgeous btw

6 Likes

I moved Tozi ( :loud_sound:Tah-zii) to a new cage. It was over-due and still smaller than I’d like but at least she can stretch out pretty good now. Hopefully I’ll be able to sell some hybrids this summer and buy some much needed cage upgrades.
In the mean time at least I was able to get a couple of decent pics of her stretched out showing off that gorgeous side pattern. Tozi is an aztec 100% het anery. The plan is to put her with my male ghost when she’s ready.

7 Likes

Beautiful snake!!! I have a boa that has a pattern similar to Tozi’s I’m wondering if she could possibly be an Aztec as well.

7 Likes

No the aztec pattern is more apparent on the back…

4 Likes

Here is a better pic of her tail. Not sure what she is really but just seems something different about her pattern.

4 Likes

I know what you mean. I do see some oddball saddles, but I dont think it’s an Aztec. My girl, Treasure has a unique pattern as well but as far as I know shes just a normal as well. Only way to figure out if it’s something more is to breed them which takes time obviously.

4 Likes

The pair of them decided to sh :poop: t everywhere today :expressionless:, made for a good time to get a comparison picture though.

As far as I know the dark one is a bog standard Boa and the light one is a Salmon Boa.

7 Likes

That’s very true . After comparing her to your Aztec I would agree that she isn’t Aztec. Stunning animal nonetheless. Thank you for your input!!!

4 Likes

Very nice!! The lighter one kinda looks pastel to me.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:. I have absolutely no idea, she was from a pet shop and I got 0 information other than her being a Salmon. She was also sold as a he.

3 Likes

Oh ok just looks like quite a bit of black pigmentation present for a hypo/ salmon .

3 Likes

Hmm

16 Likes