Boa Constrictors!

I’m with you on that, beautiful to see as someone elses pet though :joy:

3 Likes

But you cant stay mad at a snake with a face like that

2 Likes

12 Likes

is that an anery aztec, but if not he/she looks a lot like one.
beautiful snake
@thebeardedherper

1 Like

She was sold as possible het anery…
Then theres this one that is supposed to be 100% het anery go figure.

9 Likes

Hypo het Vpi female

5 Likes

I’m digging the boots lol

7 Likes

7 Likes

that is so weird
the pattern looks so close to aztec

This one is an Aztec too to be clear

1 Like

beautiful snakes by the way

Lol im just now seeing that i posted the pic of the boots. They are pretty stylish though.

Haha yeah they are pretty nice tho

Here is my baby Colombian boa. He is my first boa, and I am so glad I got him!
His name is Merlin.

5 Likes

We just picked up a female boa at a local expo, since my boyfriend really wanted one again. We had a little male but had sold him.
The guy we bought her from was told she was a bcc, but I think she’s a bci since her tail markings are more rusty orange than red.
If better pictures would help determine that, I could see about getting those. :grin:

4 Likes

Definite BCI.

2 Likes

BCI for sure. Hopefully you didn’t get ripped off since BCC are usually a good bit more expensive. Make sure to check that it is actually female as well. If they sold it to you as a BCC and instead it is a BCI, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t sex it right.

2 Likes

@ashleyraeanne
We paid $175 for her, which I don’t think was too expensive. The guy wasn’t sure either so he wasn’t advertising her as a bcc.
I’m not terribly worried about her being a definite female or not, though my boyfriend did name her Bessie so if she turned out to be a boy that would be awkward :joy:

2 Likes

Alright, that seems a normal price for a BCI. Bessie the boi boa. It works…kinda :joy: she/he will be large one day. Just make sure not to over feed her unless you want a 10 foot monster lol.

3 Likes

This is my junglow female about 4-5 months back. Still looks amazing though!

6 Likes