Boa Constrictors!

You also have to remember that the Jungle would a two-tone look to the body. Also, they would make great breeders and be very orange in color lol.

1 Like

Yeah the only reason im not crossing t- albino into sterling is I feel like I love the reds too much and don’t want to take them away :rofl: At least with VPI you get contrasting colors so that’s why I’m going that route. I’ve got a red rum sterling project in the works this year, can’t wait to see if I get some hets from that pairing.

4 Likes

Phelsuma farm near me only went and got some baby boas in didn’t they…
saw them a couple weeks ago when I went to pick up rats and gecko food, was allowed to have a look and handle them and the baby royals… Had to walk away before I made an impulse buy of the feisty Hypo that so wanted to kill me but he/she was just stunning :sob:

1 Like

Put me on the list Tom. It’s so hard to stay focused on our FLRT plans with so many nice boas!

1 Like

Gorgeous boas in this thread all around. Those sunglows are real knockouts though!

Here’s a cool shot of my daughter’s boa, Pinky.

14 Likes

The lighting on that is perfect! I love the use of shadows and the blurred background. Then again, it’s pretty hard to get a bad picture of a boa lol. Amazing first post!

4 Likes

Trust me, I have a bunch, but those are gone lol.

2 Likes

I know they are so sick!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’d love to say it was all intentional but this one just happened to be in focus :slight_smile:

I’m glad to see there is an active forum for reptiles>boas. I’m looking forward to learning and seeing some of these incredible morphs that around now days. I had to sell off my small collection about 10 years ago and I gotta say it’s awesome to have a boa back in the house.

4 Likes

Pinky looks like a nice hypo boa. Post a few full body pictures of her.

3 Likes

Beautiful boa and a really great picture!

1 Like

Oops…bothered him again

14 Likes

Lol, can you “bother” some other ones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?

3 Likes

Man that head pattern is nuts!

5 Likes

Keep bothering him for pics. Wow the oranges!! ❤️‍🔥

3 Likes

I would be bothering him to all the time.

3 Likes

For real, that boa is my favorite individual boa. Well, maybe second favorite, I really love Doug from Snake Discovery lol

3 Likes

Every time I pull her out she’s on the move and I haven’t been able to get a good full body picture of her.
I plan to pull her out tomorrow and I’ll try my luck again. The hard part is getting the colors I see to show up, haven’t figured that out yet.

2 Likes

It is the same way with my male hypo named Kai. Try medium natural light preferably bright shade.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip lumpy, I’ll give that a try

2 Likes