Boa Constrictors!

NIIIIICE picks, Riley!
One or any combination of those is 100% awesome!
You’ve got good taste, my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks :blush:, Sterlings, img, and VPI are my thing lol. I just can’t wait to get some more boas.

3 Likes

And me as well. Getting and having just one is killing me.

3 Likes

What are your plans @spottedbull ?
What do you think your next boa will be?

2 Likes

Ya know, Im not real sure to be honest. Theres about a 80% chance that I wont be a breeder, but I do really like the lighter colored boas with crazy bright tails.

But I also like the darker boas, too…

And the slivery, graying boas…

Well, you see my dilemma. My biggest hurdle right now is cash and space.

And there are also several colubrides we want to get. Oh, and a few lizards. And arachnids. And several desert beetles. And an axolotl.

3 Likes

Ha ha!
I know how that goes. Even if we only focus on boas, the list never ends. Plus, we recently diversified into some smaller boa species so now there are THREE lists and sublists within those lists-you clearly get it. :slight_smile:

Yup, cash and space…and time!
There’s this place called “work” that keeps insisting that I go there. It really cramps my critter time. I’m not a fan.

Oh and axolotls: Wow!
That species has really blown up. So cool!
There are so many people doing so many cool projects. It might be better to NOT be a breeder because then you can get one of everything!

3 Likes

I will be lol, I really love boas :wink:

3 Likes

Updated post-shed photo of Artemis the 2016 Bolivian Silverback

ArtemisShed

7 Likes

Man oh man, I really like that one. I think I need to stop looking at this thread lol :joy:.

1 Like

For some of us, that’s just our path.
:wink:

1 Like

Gotta love a fresh shed! Rosalie hit 4.5 feet.

6 Likes

Wow she is a big beautiful girl! I am so happy to see your updates on her.

3 Likes

Thanks Riley. Same goes for you my friend. Willow is exceptional

2 Likes

Got some photos of Nephthys! She’s so alert when I was taking photos, was worried she might bite the camera :joy: I know boas are active but every little movement catches her attention, but as far as I could tell she wasn’t stressed, just curious

11 Likes

The male looks so funny gettin busy with the much larger female :joy: bless his heart he’s like the little engine that could. “I think i can, i think i can, whooo hooo” :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Oh yeah these are big girls

10 Likes

Just enjoying my girl after the hurricane :heart:

11 Likes

Looking good. How’d you guys fare? We got lucky for sure, god bless all those on west coast. Neighbors fence came down but thats it.

2 Likes

We did alright. So roof damage but insurance is giving us new roof, so that is a win :wink:. Some of my plants where crushed and broken. Also our bamboo fence was pulled down. We all are doing good though. I am so happy to hear that you are doing good too. And yes, many prayers going out for the people on the west coast.

2 Likes

Here is Ember, a Lipstick Jungle Sunglow. She is 3 months old, a voracious eater, and super chill/handleable. One of the pics was last night, she went into shed last week on the day she normally would have been fed. So I held back…but she started roaming like crazy yesterday. So i decided to offer her food. She took it right away…then shed overnight hah I like how it shows how muddled her colors were while in shed.

9 Likes