BP sisters name recommendations?

My daughter is normally the one to name a snake before the first few days of it bieng with us, but both of us are stumped on these two.
I’ll put thier pic together below.

The one on the left is a super cinnamon BP.
She has a very adventurous personality and she is medium level nice, I’ve been bitten twice. She is just finger aggressive and likes to eat fingers if you let her. She has been with us for 2 weeks now with no name.

The one on the right is a silver bullet BP.
She has a very quiet and docile temperament and doesn’t love to explore. She is one great eater though! Need a name for her too.

7 Likes

Yin for the light one and Yang for the dark one? I will come up with more names when I wake up more lol.

3 Likes

The first thing that came to my mind was Pepper and Salt.
The one on the left you could name Chomp.
I’m out of ideas now. I’m not very good at coming up with names.

2 Likes

I actually really like salt and pepper, I’ll ask my daughter.

1 Like

She says that she likes pepper but not salt, because the one on the right is sweet.

Cute I’ll ask

Any more? I’m open to ideas.

1 Like

Sticking to that theme. Maybe sugar and spice? Spice for the sassiness and because the morph is a super cinnamon.

5 Likes

Time to stack more on the food theme. Cookies and Cream. Or just Cookie and Cream.

3 Likes

So, my daughter wants to name the one on the left pepper. So ideas for the right?

2 Likes

Maybe Star or Glimmer?

2 Likes

Could name her “belle”… you know, like bell peppers? They’re a sweet, not spicy pepper so it could fit lol.

2 Likes

I love Star! Good idea! My daughter agrees. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Star and Pepper it is! I love it, thanks guys.

4 Likes

No problem! I’m glad you two were able to find names that work for these cuties! ^^

3 Likes

Dang I’m too late. Salt & Pepper is good. I was gonna say Coal & Ash or Eclipse & Moonshine. Nice pair enjoy.

2 Likes

I’m getting a corn snake soon, I can post a picture to show you what she looks like. She will be the female im hoping to breed to my Other plasma corn snake. I’ll take name suggestions for her. She looks like this.image

3 Likes

Yuki (means snow in Japanese), Snowflake, Stella, Selene, Lua.

2 Likes

Cute, thanks! I’ll take them
Into consideration.

1 Like

Rayda, Niscoe, Apper, Lenter, Rea, Doti, Rinter, Aski, Opal, Gamma

2 Likes