Calling all experts (identifying clutch)

So ringers show up sometimes in every gene why are we using it as a example of het influence? It’s a completely random occurrence that can happen anytime.

While I freely admit you have produced way more snakes than me I have produced hundreds as well so have a lil experiences as well.

ringers was just one example and i had a pic of an animal that was dh that showed not only the ringer but the color and pattern changes.

Where did i say you weren’t experienced.

You didn’t you said you were experienced I just pointed out I was as well

I respect yours and Travis’s opinion for real. I just don’t agree.

I think the fact that you are “staff” is proof enough that you are “experienced” and I don’t feel the need to be “measuring d*#@s” so to speak.

Hey that’s the great thing about this. we can all have difference in opinions and still be cordial about it, just based off our difference experiences. My opinion and experience doesn’t make me more right than you, nor does yours.

1 Like

Totally Agree :100: :grinning:

1 Like

And this guy is a total smoke show! Super nice!

2 Likes

Ok just done a photo shoot in my garden with this one. It’s so clean. I’m convinced it’s got a mystery gene in it.

Having spent the last 48hrs looking at MorphMarket lessers and combos and hets etc. I’ve not found another quite the same. Maybe pics just do it justice but The yellow stripe is luminance and it’s got a very defining solid black going down the sides. It then fades from gradually into pure white down the sides. It also has blue eyes? It’s also so clean if that’s the right words. Everytime I see it im like wow. I got some other lessers in my collection with various genes and they don’t look anything like it.

3 Likes

Those pics are of the male that is very similar to the female with slightly less jumbling of the pattern but sharing that intense orange :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If I can add some input to the “Ringer” dialogue, I think it is interesting that the ringered animal you presented is not only het, but het with Fire. While I have nothing more than anecdotal evidence for basis, it seems to me that Fire, when combined with what the industry is deeming a recessive gene, has the tendency to produce a disproportionate amount of ringers compared to other co-dom genes. Just my observation and opinion.

3 Likes

So much eye candy :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah at this point I’m just kinda skimming the very intellectual genetics dialog just to see the snake pictures!!!

3 Likes

I have made a number of Butter YB over the years (had an Ivory Butter OD Pastel male) and I have produced examples that are that colour and even more blushed than the ones here.

1 Like

Do you happen to have any pics of any of
These? I can’t tell how many images I’ve looked through, American and Europe and can’t find another like this. Also do you know if butter/lesser removes yellow Belly (belly pattern) these are pure white underneath.

Also any idea on the crazy orange? I mean I need glasses to look at these things :joy::joy:

Many thanks :blush:

1 Like

I think I have them somewhere, would need to check the archived hard drives

Yeah, the white belly of the Butter tends to erase the YB belly

3 Likes

Thank you mate :blush:

1 Like