Can anybody help me identify my new babys morphs

hi guys im new on hear iv rescude 3 beautifull leos from a unsutable home iv had reptiles most of my life i just dont no what morphs thay are i have two males and one female but all are different could anyone possable help me identify my new babies ? thank u

anyy help will be much apritiated

2 Likes

the femail is the darkest she is not black she is deep purple and pastle yellow

3 Likes

So I can definitely tag a few people that would be able to help :blush:.

I Summon Thee To Thy Post

@erie-herps, and @mblaney :face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

oh brill i hope thay post their such little beautys will post their updates in time as thay wasant housed great and houses in big groups as thay shouldent be one has a pritty natsy claw mark so just glad thay are now in a loving home and thay all seem ao much happier just realy would like to no their morph x

2 Likes

also the bottom pic male is like 4x the size of all my leos ? x

2 Likes

can upload better pics if needed one of hem has two diferent eyes beautifull sotry for all comments just joind x

2 Likes

The first looks to be an albino, possibly with another morph, but I’m not sure. Could you get a picture of his other eye?
The second is a normal. She could be a snow, but without lineage you won’t know.
The third appears to be a normal. Could you get a picture of his other eye too?

3 Likes

Welcome to the family! Thank you for taking them into your home. You have already done right by them by this rescue.

Please keep us updated on their progress and don’t hesitate to ask any and all questions. There are a lot of great people in this group who truly care about the animals and each other as well!

The very best of wishes to you and your new gecko family! :heart::lizard:

2 Likes

so the realy big one has both identical eyes like that the other has realy mad eyes so one is pitch black fully and the other as seen in pic it pitch black and half grey and thank u for ur reply x

thank u caron yeh thay was it a bad way but thwir ao so happy i reacude another yeaterday but she had laid eggs were she was and she is realy skinny but she stil has eggs to come so iv put her on like a rehabuilatation cycle i do with recuse that are under wait timmid or aggressive to bring them back to good helth and basacly make thwm handle able again so ahe will be put on this cycle maby some one could identify her morph she is such a beautifull girl i call her JYNX shes amazingly beautifull makes ya sad to c em so unloved dosent it x

1 Like

2 Likes

The one with a solid black eye also has the eclipse morph. The partially dark eye is called snake eyes, and is also due to eclipse. So, both of those geckos are eclipse.

2 Likes

Awwwwww. God bless you @reptilian23! I am sure you will be able to nurse all of them back to good health! Keep us all posted! :lizard::+1::blush::pray:

2 Likes

thank u love any ideas on the morph of my littleat baby she is the last pic i rescude one more this morning bit her tail is not long like all the others its big like the others but its more of a circle shape then a carrot do u this this is a possable regroth of tail will uplaod a pic shortly

2 Likes

She’s an albino. I can’t tell based on the pictures if she’s an eclipse, but if one or more of her eyes are solid black/dark red, then she’s an eclipse. Her tail is skinny. Babies will have thinner tails, because they use the energy to grow rather than store fat, but she is skinnier than she should be, so once you get her back to health, she will look better.

2 Likes

The pics are all jumbled and unlabeled, here are my tips when asking for a morph ID:

This is a long thread, and I see that @erie-herps chimed in already, so just somebody tag me again if there’s a strong need for me to sort through everything and give an additional opinion about something specifically. @erie-herps is legit and won’t steer you wrong! :+1:

3 Likes