Can I give 3 prey items in 1 day?

Ah I must have misread it lol, but I have a chow and a husky and although theyd probably swallow the rat whole, i dont think theyre stomach would handle it well :nauseated_face:

The raw food diet is actually better if you do it correctly. If you’ve been feeding kibble I’d switch ASAP, depending on the brand you could be doing more harm than good to you pets. I’ve been feeding my dogs a BARF diet for the past 8 years now.

I just make my dog food with chicken, eggs with/shells, carrots, broccoli, peas, rice and spinach.

Raw is good as well but I just wanted to make it clear that you shouldn’t feed anything raw to the everyday american dog that eats kibble type food daily

1 Like

You want a garbage disposal opportunistic feeder that can live in a 40 breeder? I highly recommend an African bullfrog. When my colubrids are in shed and sometimes refuse food, the already thawed pinkies or fuzzy will go to him (with proper time to digest afterward, of course)

4 Likes

I would have to think about the idea of owning a frog lol but I get it. With that size tank I probably will have a hard time finding something

3 Likes