Champagne feeding issues

How are you being rude? Seriously?
These people are trying to help you with your problem, and you fly off the handle when all Deb did was ask you some questions pertaining to husbandry in a polite manner.
Also if you jump the gun so quick to assist feed a ball python, when they can go months without food and be completely healthy, maybe you need to rethink how you approach that problem and step back and let the snake settle in. Assist feeding is seriously the last option any responsible keeper would try, especially if the said snake was 220 grams when you got it.

4 Likes

I am just worried about your animals being mistreated. I feel bad for the snakes having to be stressed and have food shoved down their throat for no real reason.

4 Likes

Sent you a pm. You might spend some time reading it

I hope you understood the answer you were actually given.

No the champagne gene is not tied to eating problems.

Yes, YOU will probably have to assist feed every snake you ever own.

4 Likes

How did I jump off the handle?? I’ve said respectfully and thank you many times. I don’t call anyone names or try to belittle them. I literally asked could I just have my 2 questions answered. Again. Thanks for your input!

1 Like

All 124 of them! OMG that would suck. Good thing I haven’t had that issue yet. Thanks for the input though.

You don’t need to be worried. They are ok. I promise.

Your welcome, glad I could assist you.

1 Like

You mean this one? I hate to tell you this, but you have to force the food item in the mouth of the animal, as well put it far enough back in the mouth so they get the idea to eat it. Either way, it isn’t good for the animal at all. And just because you have a ton of animals doesn’t mean you are doing a good job. I don’t think I need to educate you on how animal hoarders work.

5 Likes

I just want to leave you with a parting gift on this post because I have no use for it any longer. You fine folks have a good rest of your day!!

She was trying to hide on the way home lol!

1 Like

It wasn’t quite clear if you stated your Champagne was in a rack or not, but I had an Enchi Calico, meanest ball python on the planet to this day. She wouldn’t eat for me at all for 8 months. She was on the bottom tub on my rack. I did everything I could to get her to eat and she wouldn’t. I thought for a minute that maybe the bottom tub was the problem. I moved her to the top tub in the rack and she ate for me ever since. 3 years going strong.

1 Like

By saying respectfully and thank you many times you are being dismissive and condescending, it is the same as when someone says “no offense” it just lets you now they are going to insult you but feel they are doing it in a “respectful” manner so that makes it ok.

This is perfect example: you think your being “cute” here by saying " thank you!" Bless your heart.

You feel it is off topic because it adresses the real issues at hand which you are hoping everyone will just gleem over.

I see you are accustom to redirection and avoid any real discussion of your husbandry issues and “assist” feeding an animal that should not and never needed to be “assist” feed to start with.

Best of luck in the future with your “Sucessful business” You may want to rethink the way you speak to people in the future and re read our community guidelines

9 Likes

You seem to have a problem with comprehending that YOU DON’T NEED TO ASSIST FEED THIS ANIMAL AT ALL. There is ZERO reason to assist feed your champagne.

7 Likes

The reason they are asking about husbandry is to try and determine WHY your snake has stopped eating.

If your husbandry and/or setup is incorrect, it could easily be the cause of the problem.

You do NOT need to assist/force feed a snake that already knows how to eat. The snake is not eating because there is an ENVIRONMENTAL problem that is causing stress or discomfort to the snake.

Everyone is just trying to help and give you guidance, but you’re acting really arrogant about it.

If you are unwilling to understand that then I don’t know what to tell you.

7 Likes

Well this was nice but we are going around in circle here, question was answered help is not wanted, so I think we are done.

No need to beat a dead horse sometime you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

10 Likes