Chocolate craving

I have a few others that might have Chocolate in them, but these are all the ones that I either know has it, or am pretty confident in saying that they have it.

5 Likes

Hypo Super Chocolates

Chocolate GHI’s het Hypo

Hypo Super Chocolate 20’

Chocolate OD SN’s Poss het Hypo/Clowns

W/ a Chocolate YB het Hypo

Chocolate Hypo

W/ a Chocolate Lesser Pastel het

Not every line or animal w/ Chocolate are the same so be patient and buy a nice, quality looking one when you do pull the trigger imo😬

8 Likes

I can’t wait to have so many racks of hatchlings lol.

4 Likes

These are crazy freaking nice! Love them!

3 Likes

Wow wow wow wow :star_struck: this is absolutely spectacular. I’ll take one please

5 Likes

Those are very nice

3 Likes

It seems that you have two. I can take one of those off your hands lol :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you brotha. Working hard over here on this project!!

1 Like

Hahaha thank you, did it convince you yet?

1 Like

Once I figure out a few things…actually, I don’t want to get your hopes up but they’ll probably be lifer’s in my room :smirk: But thank you, hopefully I’ll have some more of the ingredients to spread around to the community in 22’!:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It shows for sure man! Some of the nicest chocolate stuff I’ve seen! My chocolate gals are a couple years out but can’t wait to plug them into my sable spotnose project! Hypo and chocolate are a awesome combo imo one of my favorites! Keep up the good work!

Left this guy out because his sibling out shines him most days…

7 Likes

Chocolate yellow belly, chocolate cinnamon Mojave, and what I think is a chocolate cinnamon GHI.

4 Likes

Loving this!

I just have to ask, where did yours come from? Will you have any offspring coming up this year? I may try to keep an eye out lol

Nswilkerson1 are you asking me?

Here is the story of where my line of chocolate (Garcia) came from:

https://community.morphmarket.com/t/morphpedia-ball-pythons-garcia/23151

I hope to post a couple males soon and also to produce more later in the year.