Clutch 2021-8

Just put clutch 2021-8 in the incubator. Champagne Calico Orange Dream Het Hypo poss Enchi x Enchi. 7 good eggs.

6 Likes

Update: Today is hatch day!

4 Likes

1 out - OD Enchi Champagne poss calico pos het Ghost. Another almost there.

6 Likes

I love the look of that baby. Champagne adds so much

3 Likes

And I 2 that looks similar to this. I love that od cleans it up so much. I’ll be posting a pressed photo later tonight of the whole clutch.

2 Likes

That enchi champagne combo is CRAZY nice! :fuelpump::fire::fuelpump:

3 Likes

All out!

5 Likes

Wow! The three piece of champagne awesomeness! Those are some the nicest enchi champagnes I have seen! :fire::fire::fire::fuelpump::fuelpump::fuelpump:

3 Likes

I really love Champagne stuff :100::fire:

1 Like

Beautiful clutch

2 Likes

Those are pretty babies. Really chunky and healthy looking.

2 Likes

All shed! I would like opinons on calico, enchi, and od please. Odd suck for me 6:1.

@saleengrinch here are those champagne… lol

CLUTCH PHOTO

BABY 1

BABY 2

BABY 3

BABY 4

BABY 5

BABY 6

BABY 7 - HOLD BACK

3 Likes

Lucky number 7!!! WowZers! :fire::fuelpump::fire::exploding_head:

Absolutely one of my favorite hatchlings I’ve seen this year! Excellent work top shelf!

3 Likes

I’d also say that’s super enchi and you have enchi on both sides.

1 Like

Think so? I got the male as poss Enchi but I never got Enchi out of him in any of his other clutches

1 Like

Now i really think so lol. Yes I do for sure! I think the other two are enchi though. You can see the difference in the black around the pattern.

1 Like

Dad

2 Likes

His head looks very enchi like! I’ve actually hatched quite a few enchi champagnes. All of my pairings were using a super enchi. So I know all the champagnes from these pairings had enchi. When you start to add more genes the enchi influences can become less and less apparent.

2 Likes

awesome thank you! I’m gonna have to look closer at his other offspring.

This is one of his offspring from early this year… do you see Enchi here? I thought it was a good looking od lol