Colubrid Recommendations

After looking on the marketplace, these do seem to occasionally come up CB for a reasonable price. I don’t have a live rodent supplier now, but I know of 3 in the area, and I’m going to need one for when I breed snakes, so that probably won’t be a huge deal for me.

As an update on the milk snake, she should be getting shipped next week.

7 Likes

Can we have a sneer peek :face_with_peeking_eye:

7 Likes

Here you go, I’ll get my own pictures on Wednesday. :wink:

9 Likes

Wowee! Be yu tee ful! I’m excited for you! :clap::ok_hand:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see more pictures! Did you know that my first snake that I wanted (even before boas ) was a female albino Honduran milksnake? So excited for you Riley.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Maybe you need one too. :wink:

6 Likes

Here she is:

12 Likes

She is beautiful! Have you come up with a name yet?

5 Likes

Not yet, I’m really bad with names, and I haven’t had her for very long.

4 Likes

Super beautiful creature! Any names that you might be thinking of?

5 Likes

At first I was thinking of naming her candy corn, so that’s still a possibility.

5 Likes

I like that :wink:. Can’t wait to here more about her.

5 Likes

Wow! She pops! Her coloring is amazing! Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:!

6 Likes

She is really cool, Riley! Congrats!

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m planning on getting a 4’ pvc enclosure at a reptile show in a 2-3 months for her (she may or may not be ready for it by then, but I can still get it and have it set up).

7 Likes

Is she a Honduran milk?

5 Likes

I don’t know, but those are my favorite milks

5 Likes

Yes, she is, I figured if I was going to get a large enclosure anyways, I would go for the species I liked most.

5 Likes

Perhaps I drink too much, but she looks like a Sea Breeze!

5 Likes

Or maybe a pina coloda? Or coconut ice cream with orange and red gummy bears! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes