Conflicted on what to buy

Yes, if I decided on the axanthic conda, I’d save up a bit more money. Sorry if my post was confusing.

3 Likes

I got hoggies and cresties but if I had to choose I think I’d get another hoggie. I love all my animals to death but the snakes are less work which means more time to enjoy the fun bits of keeping. lol.

1 Like

Not sure if it helps but a Snow female was just posted. She’s a tiny bit over budget but could move your breeding plans up a smidge.

Yep, really up to you, but Hognoses have a higher yield of offspring and can sell for a bit more than cresties. And they are just so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Depends on the morphs, as Cresties can and do a lot of the time here in the uk go for more than hoggies.

Depends on morph, lineages etc.

If you’d rather a Hog, what’s the ones you’re looking into? :blush:

2 Likes

Yep, thanks! That is so cool that you live in the UK. I have always envied your super wide range of available isopods in Europe…

2 Likes

You should see the springtails, the normal white, then- grey, black, purple and a few weeks back I found out about orange!! They’re literally neon! £1.60 each were going for though… :weary:

1 Like

What!?! That is so crazy! I hope some of those happen to get imported to here so I can get some…

1.60 is crazy! Though, it seems like it would be more of a hassle to separate them out 1 by 1 rather than the traditional way. :slight_smile:

The weirdest springtails I’ve seen over here are the Wooly Mammoth springs that grow to be super huge.

3 Likes