Couple of our babies

Yea, every one of them on that list was a hatchling I purchased except for the Super Furrow Butter (1100 grams when she came in) and the at the end starting with the Pastel het clown to the bottom were all over 2000 grams and I imported them at the end of last year.

I enjoy raising hatchlings better because I can get them started on my own feeding routine. I feed every 5 days until 300 grams and then every 7ish day. I feed ASFs, and I don’t mind offering an additional rat when the female shows to still be hungry. When my big girls I feed smaller meals but offer multiple rodents. I never exceed 3, but the only one who usually takes three is my OzzyBoid’s original OD girl who was the first at the list. She’s around 4100 grams right now.

4 Likes

We also started with hatchlings and for the same reason. We want to know our babies. We want to know their personalities. Each year we’ll have more females ready. We’re already looking at next years females and strategizing what they will be paired with. I cant wait to see the babies you produce this year

4 Likes