Crested gecko morphs?

Alright, so I was finally able to picky cresties up Monday! (It’s been hard trying to find the time to meet up with the seller)

I think they’re starting to get comfortable with me…well, at least the female is.

So, here they are…meet Jesse (female)

And James!

And I’m sorry, I’m not great at getting photos of them yet.

I do have a question though…I found this spot on Jesse’s side today:

It wasn’t there when I got her…and I only just noticed it today. Could it be that she got injured in her terrarium?

It does look like an injury, two of my Cresties have hurt their nose on the mesh of the enclosure and one of them made their nose bleed :cry: and it looked similar to the pic you sent. Is it a mark / blood or both?

By the way cute Cresties :grin:

Might be worth checking the enclosure to see if there is anything she might of hurt herself on

2 Likes

Are they together or separate?

1 Like

Also TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OFF AGAIN! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They are separate :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll go through her tank and see if there’s anything. There might be something sharp on one of the plants or something. :pensive:

1 Like

Okay, I’d suggest to check her again tonight or tomorrow to see if the mark is still there and if it’s better or worse.

1 Like

May of just rubbed herself.
Have you tried getting it off with water incase food or bug guts? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s still there, but much less noticeable! I wasn’t sure if it was something a little more serious. I’m not too familiar with skin conditions that they could potentially have.

I’d definitely say that she probably rubbed herself on something. The orange under is starting to reappear today. :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully she will be okay and maybe she learnt her lesson :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes