Crestie Morph Identification

I see a lot of people saying they are giving up the Crestie side of things and it makes me wonder if breeding them is worth it. I’m only going to breed to get what I want (over time) and I hope I don’t ever get that way.

Oh I know! Kerridge Cresties and Crestie addicted have stopped and a few others now. Was so gutted as have some stunners!
We’re lucky to have a couple here from CA and one from KC but I’m quite sad :joy:

I agree with you on that, I’m breeding morphs I love myself! I’ve had people ask for morphs I’m not doing so I’ve passed them on to other breeders. I want to enjoy it and breed for the babies I’d like to hatch out, not what others are looking for.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to purchase from either. I was hoping to buy from CA either this year or next :disappointed: never mind.

They’re selling off all now. It’s a shame as CA especially is lovely! Not sure why stopping but have an inkling I suppose.
Wonder if she’ll keep her fav though? I’d have too!

Yeah, I think geckos are cool and all, but I seem to only get any true enjoyment out of my snakes. I’m perfectly happy sitting down and cleaning tubs, and I actually do enjoy feeding them (most of them are super eager to eat, sometimes to the point where it’s hilarious — one of our adult males got so excited about his food once that he started tail wagging :rofl:)

That’s so funny. Sometimes I put dubias in the bowl and it’s hilarious watching them, I’ve got one gecko, no matter how many times I move him to the bowl he then moves to try to get them from under the bowl lol

I wonder what goes through their minds!

I’ve been on CA website but nothing has gone on for months so I assumed she was keeping or already had homes for them

She’s been meaning to update. But hasn’t as of yet!

2 Likes