Deals you wish you had taken

I am going to produce the next big thing!

I really liked what it did to leopard. Made it look like confusion.
I also really do think this might be the next big thing, but I’ve got to weight 2/3 years lol

2 Likes

Aaaaand i’m broke as hell and there’s this local breeder selling bamboo enchi het pied female. Imagine her combined with my banana enchi het pied. Imagine bamboo super enchi banana pied babies! (A hint. Not a single one has ever been on sale on mm.) I wanted bamboo ever since i learned about it (bamboo, enchi and spider being my top 3 favs) and just AAAAAAA!!! I am already regreting it :sob:

3 Likes

So here is my story from last year. I passed up the chance to buy a breeder package from Garrick Demeyer that was 1.3 hypo that where either het clown or pied I dont remember which exactly but know it fit with my plans and would boost me as these where all breeders. My main project here is to produce hypo clown pieds. Anyway long story short I was going to have to invest the money because I didnt have cash on hand, even had the wife’s blessing. While I was debating it got sold. Fast forward a few months later and while Im vending a show I get into a conversation with a guy, who low and behold bought that package. How the world kicks you in the nuts when your not looking lol

3 Likes

I passed up the chance to buy 2 proven super conda hognoses for 400 from a guy who was moving and had to get rid of all his reptiles now that I’m into hognoses I really wish I would’ve bought them

3 Likes

Subadult female T+ Argentine Boa Constrictor for $1500. Fast forward two years, I just spent $3750 on a baby.

3 Likes

What about animals you passed on buying from yourself? I produced my first clown ball pythons several years back. Wish I could remember the year but I bet it was the bottom of the market before I suspect combos heated clowns up again. Since neither hatchling was female I sold them to a pet store very cheap. Wish I had the vision to buy one from myself for what the pet store offered and used it to start making those combos.

1 Like

overseas so does this mean Carnivore?

What about morphs your glad you decided to pass on ?
I was maybe a day away from buying A Stranger and decided to take A closer look and read/watch up on it. and now I think I’ll wait little longer on one of those and buy other morphs i am interested in.

1 Like

On the flip side I got a good deal about 9 months ago.

Enquired about a female Albino het ghost.

Seller was selling the whole collection and had a Super Fire Male and a Leopard, Enchi Spider male.

Ended up buying the lot and the 5 stack 33L RUB rack with heat mats and stat for £300 all in.

Sold the rack for £120 as got space in my existing rack.

Turns out the Super Fire is a female and is currently building, smashing food and soon to be paired up with the male that came with.

Albino getting paired up next year.

£180 for the 3 after selling the rack … not bad eh.

1 Like