DIY Incubator Questions

I picked up a fairly new wine cooler that a guy give me because it stopped working. I watched several YouTube videos on how to gut it and turn it into an incubator. So when I get to the point where I can start buying more snakes and breeding them I will have it all ready to go. It will be a while before I get to that point. There is still a lot I have to learn and research first. Getting advice from all the people on here will help along the way. You just have to decide which way you want to go and how to build your incubator.
Good luck in your project.

2 Likes

Seems like this should be standard knowledge, but if using a cooler, fridge or whatever. Though you shouldn’t do this outside either. Do Not cut the condenser to the coils inside your house. And wherever you do it always a good idea to where eye protection and a mask graded for gasses. Fridgerant is neither fun in your eyes or lungs. Can cause all sorts of problems. Only say this because some people may not realize that even though an electric cooler may not work. The gas inside the coils and condenser are unaware that it is quitting time!

3 Likes

I am aware of the gas in the condenser. I will get a friend of mine to get the gas out first before I start cutting anything. Thanks for the information though.:+1:

1 Like

It is hard to screw my setup up LOL

2 Likes