Dream combo? Whether produced or not thus far what is your dream combo?

This was my goal when I had ball python projects.

1: Super Lace Black Back Super Leopard Ivory.

2: Super Lace Black Back Piebald.

3: Super Leopard Ivory Clown.

2 Likes

I havent heard too much of LBB in a while. That would be a really sick combo with the pieds. Very nice!

1 Like

Thank you, one can dream.
Pieds are my all time favorite, but LBB is a very close second.

1 Like

Black pastel lavender albino pied is my goal snake. Been trying for 2 years so far no luck. Hopefully 3rd year is the charm.

4 Likes

I love lavender pied combos. Very nice pick!

2 Likes

1#True Ghost Enchi Leopard Pied
2#True Ghost Enchi Clown
3#True Ghost Leopard Clown Pied

Laying the foundations of those projects this year

5 Likes

I love the triple recessive love. Candied Clowns are awesome. Amazing picks!!!

1 Like
  1. GHI Lavender Albino Banana

2. GHI Lavender Albino Piebald

3. GHI Spark Clown

4. GHI Spark Clown Lavender Albino

I’m still yet to find the right GHI female … :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Black pastel ultramel clown hypo

1 Like
  1. Super Pastel Ultramel Desert Ghost.
  2. Chocolate GHI Mojave Albino (I’m not sure what type of Albino I will use yet, I have a pos het Rainbow that I hope proves out but I will try to use a different kind of Albino if she doesn’t), I will probably add Enchi and Orange Dream into it as well.
  3. Orange Dream Enchi Leopard Lesser Clowns.

This is my current list as of now. It is always growing and changing though, there are so many things to do and the combinations are endless.

4 Likes

@eaglereptiles I love dark genes and ghi is probably my favorite out of them all. I also really like the alealic combos too. Spark clowns would be aweaome. Ill look them up and see if i can find any havent seen them before.

1 Like

@walkergirl ultra was my very first project so rewarding I love the colors. Ultraglows are sweet then adding clown into that, you my friend are on a gold mine of color and patterns. Sweet combos!!!

2 Likes

One of our goals is to produce a OD/Super OD Enchi YB DG Pied. We have the ingredients now it’s just time and dedication!

1 Like

@jones810975 ultraglow clowns would be sick. Black pastel would darken it a little bit and blow up the colors at the same time. Fantastic picks!!!

1 Like

@pythonjunkies double visual recessives take a lot of time. Two of the three projects im currently trying to start on are multiple reccessives so I understand the dedication. Awesome choices!!!

1 Like

Thanks! My male Desert Ghost might also be het for Orange Ghost, so I might end up getting some Ultraglows if he proves out and I get lucky with the odds.

1 Like

@walkergirl that would be badass. Best luck luck may the snake gods bless your luck

1 Like

I have alot of dream combos but here are just a few

1: tri stripe clown
2: leopard or batman desert ghost clown
3: fire leopard clown
4: clown pied
5: grail

3 Likes

I’m down for clowns. By far my favorite morph. All three of the projects I’m currently working on are focused on clowns. Love the combos! Gnarly picks!!!
P.S. extra bonus points for wanting grails. My second favorite combo out of any of the thousands!

1 Like

Both the clown and lavender gene are what made me want to focus even more on ball pythons so it has always been a dream of mine to produce the double recessive of both

3 Likes