Dream combo? Whether produced or not thus far what is your dream combo?

Both the clown and lavender gene are what made me want to focus even more on ball pythons so it has always been a dream of mine to produce the double recessive of both

3 Likes

For me just starting out I’m going for the whitest BEL’s possible but I would like to see if anything interesting could be done with it by adding more genes into the mix. I also rescued a coral glow super stripe recently that I hope to have some fun with in the future when he grows up.

1 Like

@nathan_e I’m actually new to the grail game but they’ve gotten me into some trouble with the wife as of late now that I’ve found them. Grails are gorgeous. I can’t wait to produce my own.

1 Like

@sluggardpick318 BELs are awesome. I like a solid snake every now and then.
I love the banana/coral glow gene.

2 Likes

At the moment it’s an ultramel spider clown; I’m actually working on producing my own double hets either this year or next, will just depend on if/when my pair goes.

After that I’m honestly not sure yet. Maybe a GHI/super GHI ultramel? Or a really nice dark mystic potion or black magic? Who knows. xD

1 Like

I’m with you on the grail pieds! Dreamsicles are my first major ball python project. Currently building an army of lav het pied (or pied het lavs) and dreamsicle females. I’d like to get a grail het pied male for them and upgrade my “army” over to dreamsicle het clowns. Then start working towards layering in new dominant genes into the mix. With pieds and clowns being arguably the most incredible and successful ball python mutations I think layering in lavender for the triple recessive with hold a respectable value. I like to look at which particular mutations generate the most buzz from the top breeders and dreamsicles/grails are always heavily liked. They age fantastic and are incredible visually with tons of variation. To me as my first project to invest heavily into it was a no brainer and I’m glad I have stayed focused on it! It will be interesting to see how the grail pied will take to other various enhancing mutations.

1 Like

I’m working on combining dark morphs. Ultimate goal currently is a Black Pastel GHI Mojave Cinnamon, have all the genes just need them to be adults :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to make a, mahogany bumblebee True ghost albino piebald

1 Like

A Panda Pied Bearded Dragon! :blush:

Enhancer, g stripe, clown love how for once the gstripe does not overpower the clown! I believe the morph name is kiki, then add the color and contrast of the enhancer! I have a enhancer het gstripe and some gstripe females so I just have to get clown in there and done! Yeah, it may take a few days! But you did say dream…

1 Like

Bamboo enchi leopard lavender albino or albino
Bamboo champagne leopard +(cypress, enchi, or yb
Super od Redstripe Ghi Spider
Super enchi cypress yb

Cypress calico enchi cinny black head
Cypress special pin yb clown +(sunset)
Special bongo hgw pin
Marvel yb spotnose black pastel

Want to see these made, the last 4 Projects I have in the works

1 Like

I love bannana enchi clowns but I’m working with albino enchi clowns

Super HI OD enchi/super enchi lavender albino clown piebald them proceed with other genes llike GHI, pinstripe, malun, leopard, java, acid/confusion, desert ghost, xtreme, genex, thunder, cloud …

2 Likes

Super pastel YB leopard monarch

OD YB leopard clown monarch …

3 years to go!

1 Like

Lesser, leopard, red stripe, Mojave, pastel. I missed out on purchasing and have wanted one ever since.