Finally starting to hatch babies!

Definitely triggered that for me! XD

4 Likes

Stop right there, I don’t want to talk about my crippling Whyyagoandshowmethatophobia…

Some of the snakes Mary shows off make me consider a life of crime to fund my hobby … :man_shrugging:t2: If I go down for 5 to 10, it’s her fault :joy:

10 Likes

Why what’s Mary got??? 5 to 10 you say… that’s not too bad! If we buy all the hatchlings just think in 5 years they would be perfect breeders. I’ve just watched all the seasons of Money Heist, I’ve got your back brother!!!

Honey, call my breeder… my Whyyagoandshowmethatophobia’s acting up again :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

#3 is phenomenal!!!

3 Likes

That makes two of us. It’s a viral phobia! Not just Mary’s stuff (though I do love it!), but I almost need to lock up all my funds and pick my jaw up off of the floor with some of the combos I’ve seen. Definitely caught the bug :joy:

5 Likes

Now that is what you call success! Very amazing clutch @wreckroomsnakes, those are just…hmmm gorgeous :heart_eyes:.
That’s the stuff I see that makes me want to get back into balls.

Here is a few more that have recently hatched i wanted to share.

25 Likes

Wow :star_struck: :tada:
Cracking clutch, Congratulations :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As everyone been saying, congratulations, all of them are amazing.

very nice looking animals :wink:

Very nice. I’m not jealous here…no never

1 Like

Wow! Really happy for you

3 Likes

going to go buy some lottery tickets tonight Gotta get some money to buy all of them!

2 Likes

I wonder if you still have any of these around to show how they aged @wreckroomsnakes ?

2 Likes

actual i do have a couple i will get pics of later :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

They look like stunning animals regards Tony

1 Like

Somebody forgot something :no_mouth:…………

1 Like

applogies as the computer that had the photos stored on it at that time crashed soon after and i was unable to post any updates.

2 Likes

looking good. nice colors. :fire: :fire: :fire: