Finding Community Users Near You

Wichita, Kansas

3 Likes

Crawley UK - that’s near Gatwick airport

2 Likes

Palmdale, CA here!

3 Likes

Claremont, New Hampshire. I was previously in the Detroit area, if I’ve replied to this before…

2 Likes

Providence, Rhode Island!

2 Likes

Tulsa, OK!

3 Likes

This is hard,
couldn’t we have separate threads for separate areas or at least separate countries like the market does?
Or maybe a separate subforums so I can post Uk and others do the same for their countries/states?
Just an idea. you guys have probably looked at this already

2 Likes

I’ve put mine, and I’m UK :grin:

3 Likes

@ghoulishcresties Ok but even though we are on a relatively small island, you could be a thousand miles away if your in the Shetland islands of the UK,
General point, not about you and me specifically.
(Ok accepting unlike the USA which can be 5 times further or more)
we and others can be too far away to link up.
I am in Crawley, near Gatwick airport. That’s very south England/UK.
Just trying to back up my previous point. Not stalky, but near enough to support each other
is a relive point.

2 Likes

I get what you mean,
But it is all up there. I’m south west also, Somerset! You’re less than 3 hours from me actually haha. Hi neighbour :joy:
If you click on Europe, then united kingdom there’s a drop down of everywhere. Assuming you’ve done that though to see who’s where?
I think it’s all fine rather than doing another personally.

2 Likes

West Palm Beach Florida

3 Likes

I go there all the time! I drive to Miami for church ever Sunday! I am in PSL, and it is good to see another Florida person!

3 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t realise that was a drop down menu

3 Likes

Awesome and agreed! :smiley:

3 Likes

Burton, Michigan H&H Pythons

1 Like

Central Minnesota

1 Like

Northern Utah - Eric

1 Like

Hey all, just a friendly reminder this is in Wiki form, so you can directly add yourself to it. For those with extra time, you can also add others to it. I added a couple of people that posted to it, will add some more later. The more that are edited into the original post, the easier this will be for everyone haha.

Note: do not @ people when adding. The post is already at the limit, and wont allow you to post the edit if you add another. Just put their location and their username (you can use the @ to find their user, then delete the @ before submitting and it will work fine)

5 Likes