Fun New Male

Made a couple trades with my buddy recently and one of them is little dude. Based on what he’s produced along these lines and our best collective guess this is a GHI Mojave Champagne Coral Glow. Pastel is also a possibility. These arent the best pictures but they get the color pretty accurate. He’s in shed now so I’ll update them in a few days.

16 Likes

That is a stunning ball python.

3 Likes

I am in love! :heart:
He is beautiful!

2 Likes

I found a similar BP baby that I wanted to get. But I was too slow and it sold.
It was a Super Pastel Champagne, Yellowbelly/Asphalt Het Pied. Absolutely beautiful. :frowning:

2 Likes

That was a good trade. :wink: I love Champagne combos, they’re usually so unique.

3 Likes

I like this guy! Would definitely fit in at the lab lol! Super nice man!

3 Likes

Everyone one is making me want a champagne lol :joy:

2 Likes

Champagne are something I’d love,
The fact that’s literally a yellow/off white snake and has all that in him is awesome :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks everybody! I couldn’t resist after I saw him. I’ll post a picture after he sheds in a couple days. Now I have a 2020 Pastel Champagne Banana male I didn’t need that I need even less now.

I already had a proven Banana Pastel Black Pastel Pinstripe Spider and Coral Glow Mojave. And a 2020 Coral Glow Jigsaw and that Pastel Champagne Banana :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

The more I look at the Champagnes the more I like them. Will definitely get a female maybe with Orange dream, Cinnamon Het Pied or Het Albino.

2 Likes

He shed today here’s some better pictures of him.

12 Likes

I love his orange spot and his dorsal stripe!

3 Likes

It’s amazing to see what morphs are produced these days. I remember when I first saw a spider ball python my jaw dropped, then a bumblebee and thought that was cream of the crop! Lol

3 Likes

I really dig the lonely orange spot on the side!

3 Likes

It earned him the luxurious name of ‘Splat’ :joy:

I know what you mean. I thought it would have flat lined years ago lol. Still open IG (or my incubator) and have my mind blown all the time.

5 Likes

I love the name! It fits and it is cute! :heart:

3 Likes

I have a banana Mojave pastel spider male he’s beautiful, love champagne

2 Likes

What a great looking snake! I also am a fan of champagne!