Gecko Game Just For Fun!

The answer is Chilli :hot_pepper:

Well done to @solarserpents @indiflare @logar @nswilkerson1 @baby_yoda @erie-herps

Guess the Geckos morph

• Pinstripe
  • High % pinstripe
  • Flame
  • Harlequin
  • Snowflake
  • Dal Spots
  • White tip
  • Tricolour
  • Drippy
  • Dark base
  • Superstripe
  • Lilly White
0 voters
1 Like

This gecko is actually a white tip, snowflake, harlequin, high % pinstripe as missing 1 pin :face_exhaling:

No one got this fully correct, but I think you all did really well :clap:

Guess the pairing to these Geckos

Choices are:

• Vanilla & Milkyway
  • Kona & Rainbow Drop
  • Strawberry & Chilli
0 voters
1 Like

Sorry for delay. I’ve had family illnesses & been unwell myself, not been my best year :sweat_smile:
I’ll try to get another going in the next few days, hopefully!

The answer is Kona & Rainbow Drop. Both parents are soft scale & I’m hoping that the left bab is a super soft :crossed_fingers:
Well done to @indiflare @nswilkerson1 @logar @ghoulishcresties @solarserpents @lumpy @baby_yoda & @lucasr230917

2 Likes

@foxreptile Don’t feel like you need to do it if you feel unwell! I’m sure none of us mind if you take a break for a bit

1 Like

Thank you, turns out I got unwell again & so did family :person_facepalming: I really enjoy doing this & missed it, so I’ll try again soon :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Hey, I am sorry that you and your family were unwell. Hopefully you all are feeling better now :smiling_face:.

3 Likes

So I might not be posting these regularly (I will try) due to a lot going on but I love making these so I want to continue as much as possible :crossed_fingers: I’ll keep them open for approx 1 week to give ppl time to vote

For those that are new to this thread, votes are public so I can name those that get it correct! Doesn’t matter if you don’t get it right, it’s just for fun :blush: good luck everyone

Guess the gecko

Choices are:

Kona

Cookie

Coco

Cadbury

• Cookie
  • Kona
  • Coco
  • Cadbury
0 voters

Fun fact & totally irrelevant but I’ve nicknamed this gecko raptor because he/she is always hiding & popping it’s head out like it’s going for a sneak attack… When really this guy is lovely lol

1 Like

The answer is… Cookie :cookie:

Well done to @solarserpents @nswilkerson1 @indiflare @ghoulishcresties @baby_yoda :partying_face::clap:

This week’s is guess the gecko

Choices are:

Milkyway

Chilli

Unnamed

• Milkyway
  • Chilli
  • Unnamed
0 voters
1 Like

The answer is … Chilli :hot_pepper:

Well don’t to @indiflare @baby_yoda & @ghoulishcresties :clap::tada: