Gecko Game Just For Fun!

The answer is Honeycomb

Well done @erie-herps and anyone else that choose honeycomb

5 Likes

Omg. I changed my bloody answer from honeycomb to caramel too! Because I saw the pic above had more black around the eye. Omg I’m so angry :angry::joy:

2 Likes

I was pretty confident because of the black at the bottom right of the eye (each one was slightly different and that one seemed to match the best). This one was a tricker one. Keep them coming :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad your enjoying them :blush:

Guess the Crestie

Choices are:

Caramel

Vanilla

Snowball

• Snowball
  • Vanilla
  • Caramel

0 voters

I wanna say vanilla but snowball is pretty tempting

2 Likes

The Rileys are on a roll!

2 Likes

It’s a tough one, so tough that I’m going to have to hold them again to remind me which one it is lol 🤦 :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I got it on my first guess :sweat_smile: I will announce the results tomorrow or Mon to give everyone a chance to play

4 Likes

The gecko is…

Vanilla

Well done to everyone that choose Vanilla :clap:

3 Likes

She’s a chunk now! 🥲❤️

2 Likes

I know :blush: she is ready for next season :grin:

1 Like

She is gorgeous! I love her colors, and that head structure is great.

Ps. I guessed her :grin:

1 Like

Well done :clap:

She was an impulse buy. I have no lineage of her, although I saw parents at the time, I didn’t ask for pics or further lineage at the time (was new at Crestie buying back then), I keep records now :sweat_smile:

She’s not fully fired either

I say impulse, I was looking for a Crestie just wasn’t expecting two Cresties as I got her sister Caramel too :grin:

I hope to breed her to Milkyway next year :crossed_fingers:I think

1 Like

They will make some gorgeous babies! I hope they take her color with lily while. That would be a smoke show gecko!

1 Like

I’m hoping so. She is super bright but hasn’t seemed to want to fire up when the camera is out lol

This is a young pic of her to show her brightness :sparkles:

4 Likes

She is electric yellow! Definitely worth it :grin:.

1 Like

Yep, her sister Caramel isn’t as bright, but doesn’t have spots which is why I wanted Caramel originally but I couldn’t say no to Vanilla either :sparkles::heart_eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Guess the gecko

Choices are:

Caramel

Honeycomb

Gingerbread Latte

Strawberry

• Strawberry
  • Gingerbread Latte
  • Honeycomb
  • Caramel

0 voters

1 Like

I will announce the results in a couple of days to give people a chance to play!

1 Like

The votes were close! The answer is…

Gingerbread Latte

Good effort by all and well-done to those that got it right :clap:

6 Likes