Gecko Game Just For Fun!

I keep trying and hoping I’m getting better at this. :joy:

2 Likes

To be fair, they can be quite hard :upside_down_face:

Whoa! That’s amazing looking! Nice!!!

1 Like

Thanks, don’t forget to vote :grin:

The foot is so hard because how often do you see a foot? This is fun though.

1 Like

This is so true, I’ve spent hours trying to get feet pictures just for them to go over a dirty patch on the glass that I accidentally forgot to clean off 🤦

1 Like

Just throwing this out there.

Is anyone opposed to me using pics of other people’s Geckos, possibly not just Cresties (that have been put on mm community) to mix the game up a little? Maybe see if you can recognise your own geckos?

Would mean I crop some pics, I haven’t asked permission so I’m not sure this is allowed yet, but thought I’d see if your interested in this first.

Anonymous vote below.

• Yes use other peoples gecko pics
  • No don’t use other people’s gecko pics

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t know how @eaglereptiles feels about it. I would see how he feels about siring other people’s pictures.

3 Likes

If ok, I’m happy to do the same on this thread? Can add to here, Rather than on my own threads? :blush:
Then you don’t have to use my pics as I like adding on my own threads anyway with ‘guess the parents’. But happy to do on this thread fine :grin:

Though mine will all be, guess the babies I’m sure :joy::heart:

I just assumed you wanted this one left for all your Cresties so didn’t want to start adding to it! :grin:

4 Likes

Also, only Cresties? Or can other people add other geckos? :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah it should be fine. If anyone doesn’t want to have their pictures used they can quit being a moaning fart then we can edit them out :yum:… I think the overwhelming majority will enjoy seeing their animals used.

Be sure to credit them when you reveal the answers though. :blush:

5 Likes

I would only crop a pic, not add. Eg. To only show part of the gecko or to hide logo so we don’t reveal who it belongs to!

I would of course give credit to the pic owner, once the winners are revealed.

All geckos welcome in competition and anyone is welcome to do their own one, however we should keep it to 1 running at a time, so not too confuse people. I was thinking of setting a time frame so you know when to vote by, that way you can let me know if you want to set up the next one?

I’m hoping to do lots of different feet to see if people can guess what foot belongs to what gecko species, but only own Cresties so it’s a little hard :sweat_smile:

This will be trial to start with.

I wouldn’t be doing this just yet as I’d need to find pics and majority will still be me do my geckos.

If anyone doesn’t want me to use their pics, if you can pm me before 9th Jan? Would that be fair?

3 Likes

You can let me know after that date, but I that is the date I will potentially start looking for pics so would just save me a lot of time

1 Like

Yeah that’s fine, if you do a time frame, then when you’ve given answer someone can do theres by the next day?

I’d like to do my own too, I’ve started doing on my own threads anyway with guess the parents which I’ll carry on doing, and have started taking pics of Cresties to use to do more games, So I can do mine on here if you want instead? :blush:

2 Likes

Certainly. I will end this one later today so if anyone wants to get one ready they can.

1 Like

Results are in…

No one got it right! I will leave you guessing for now :crazy_face:

Honeycomb?

2 Likes

You can’t just leave us hanging!

I agree, Honeycomb?

2 Likes

The answer is honeycomb :relaxed:

1 Like

Next quiz

Who is this hiding in the soil?