Getting my first crested gecko

For sure. Some people like me and many others are always asking. I can’t wait to see this one in person tomorrow. I am grabbing supplies on my way to picking it up.

No matter what it is marked as and is, it is beautiful in the photos.

2 Likes

Exactly! I go by the Cresties look as to whether I want it :grin:

Does annoy me when people advertise them wrong, although I know it is hard sometimes.

I’m hoping for a quad stripe (or super stripe) and so many Cresties are advertised as quadstripes when they aren’t :pensive:

1 Like

We have to take any freedom we can :crazy_face:

1 Like

Defo add some pics when you get him/her! And when you choose a name! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Touch wood I’ll get some supers out of corpse and zombie this year, will keep you updated! And will have quads but will be tangerine super Dalmatian quads due to the pairing.
I’ve been on the lookout for a ‘plain’ quad but always have some spots on them, as in the future I’m aiming for red quads and red tri quads as will be trying with Akira or her offspring from her and Kaneki if I get my goal out! :blush:

3 Likes

I picked this little one up today from Ryan @ryansreptileoutpost at Ryan’s Reptile Outpost. I found Ryan through here at Morph Market.

It is still too young to tell what sex it is, so no real names yet.

Held this little one for a while tonight after getting its setup ready. It is so amazing. Such a gentle.

4 Likes

Such a cutie :heart_eyes: I love pinstripes… Got a few myself :blush:

Let us know when you decide on a name.

3 Likes

Cute lil Pin indeed!
Maybe get yourself a looper! You’ll be able to sex him/her sooner :blush:
Look forward to seeing what you decide to name him/her!

3 Likes

The first names that come to mind for me are Blaze or Ash. They have a very pretty smoky look

2 Likes

Oooh what about Blade? Similar to your name? :wink:

2 Likes

The Facebook poll says, Yoshi.

3 Likes

A couple of my babies went on to be called Yoshi! Great name :blush:

3 Likes

I think Yoshi suits your little Crestie :grin:

3 Likes

I agree with that name, LOL I love it

2 Likes

Fired up and fired down.

3 Likes

Very cute, has Yoshi settled in okay?

1 Like

As far as I can tell. Yoshi seems to get pretty relaxed at times when I am holding it. Cage wise, I am still waiting for the hanging coconut hide that I ordered to come.

I probably need to find a good scale to keep track of the weight though.
Yoshi seems to like the Pangea with insects. It is what the breeder was feeding.

2 Likes

That’s good. I feed a variety of flavours too my Cresties and each of them prefer different flavours. I only sick to Repashy and Pangea though.

I’m sure Yoshi is enjoying the big space :grin:

2 Likes

When the hide comes in, I will probably move things around a bit. By that I mean, probably taking out the hammock and playing with the fake plants a bit.

I wish plants grew over night so I could vine some of those up higher.

I did get some isopods in the mail yesterday, so I will be adding those in to the enclosure. I ordered 20 dwarf whites.

1 Like

13 days and we have visible Pangea eatage out of the cup.

2 Likes