Guess my new Royals morph 😊

Thought would be fun to guess my new little mans morph, Since most people on here have Royals/Balls! I won’t say what the parents are yet though to try make it harder for you, though I think some of you will get instantly! :laughing:
Don’t have him yet, I’m collecting him on Friday. So here are the images from breeder.
He’s just gone into shed too! Can’t wait to pick him up! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Looks like a pastel yellowbelly orange dream?

2 Likes

Orange dream pastel/enchi?

1 Like

Pastel Enchi OD YB

1 Like

Pastel OD YB

2 Likes

Uh, I’m gonna guess OD enchi het something .:smirk:

1 Like

I’m on board with pastel yellowbelly orange dream

1 Like

Parents were…

Bamboo Pastel Pinstripe (male) x Enchi Super Pastel Fire (female)

Shocked by all the OD! :hushed:

2 Likes

photos of parents?

1 Like

Just asked him as I’m curious now. I went for him as he was a bright boy.

But this little boy is up as an Enchi Firefly!

2 Likes

I got 2 of the 3. I should’ve guessed that it was a firefly. :rofl: Though it might be worth re-evaluating the morph if there are so many people saying otherwise.

1 Like

2 Others in the same clutch that are listed up are a sherbet fly, and a killerblast. Not sure on the other siblings but that’s the 3 from same clutch up.

for reference: my Od fire/vanilla pastel.

3 Likes

Wow! That’s a freaking stellar example!!!

1 Like

Finally got pics of parents!
Here they are…
Dad- Bamboo Pastel Pinstripe:

Mum- Enchi Super Pastel Fire:

Photos dulled a bit adding on here, the yellow on her is a bit brighter. :blush:

1 Like

When having a search on MM, the same morph as him seems more ‘pastel’ in colour or more faded, with the faded bits inside the black more of a brown or grey and not ‘orange’ like, though when a Enchi fire pastel OD YB popped up it looks exactly like him, even with the orange :sweat_smile: So I get why y’all said it now! :joy:
Assuming he’s bright due to mum being bright, seems to have kept her colour nicely :blush:

1 Like