Guess who shed?

Lol :joy:, I will try to get some today. It is my birthday today so today is a bit packed though.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday and hope you have a great Christmas.

3 Likes

New photos!!!

8 Likes

That is one of the nicest sunglows I’ve seen. Growing nicely too!

2 Likes

It is that lipstick line! You have to make sure you get it, man it adds so many pinks and oranges to her.

3 Likes

Thank you for that Riley, I’ll remember. Looking forward to some awesome litters in the next couole years.

2 Likes

She is looking very nice Riley. She will be a killer looking adult. She will give you great looking babies or even just being a fantastic pet to show off.

4 Likes

Yeah Tom, she is going to produce some incredible babies for me but I will probably retire her and Willow early because I want them to have that older part of their lives too.

The plan for her is to find a highend lipstick or coral line sunglow male with really high amounts of pink and purples bleeding through.

3 Likes

Definitely there will be lol :joy:! And trust me, there will be a neonate with your name on it :wink:.

2 Likes

They’re just SO pretty! I’m having serious boa envy. @tommccarthy, what is the name of Sherbert’s older sister?

1 Like

I have not named many of her old siblings. I am bad with naming my boas. I have some boas that are 12 years old i haven’t named yet.

Her dad is Aang

Older sister no name yet.

Older brother no name yet.

Half sister. KOKO

7 Likes

They are all gorgeous, Tom. Seriously gorgeous!! I really like Koko, too. What morph is she?

3 Likes

KOKO is a Northern Brazilian BCC cross BCI. I breed Aang and Aphrodite two years ago. So KOKO is a BCCXBCI jungle motley het albino.

Here is Aphrodite with her hypo jungle het albino son.

7 Likes

Here are some sunglow motley jungle i didn’t keep back then. The motley adds so much color to the sunglows.

6 Likes

Just beautiful. :heart_eyes: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh, I forgot to ask you this Sherbet actually shed again lol. Colors are popping!!!

6 Likes