Hatch day! 🦎

I would love to see a lily Axanthic. It just sounds like it would be awesome.

3 Likes

I’ve seen Lilly White’s as low as £250 but they aren’t from a week known breeder, or high white or come with lineage.

But likey White’s are definitely a lower price in UK

4 Likes

The prices for a lily white in the states are insane. I’m trying to be patient and wait til prices come down, but it’s so hard. :sob:

5 Likes

Thinking of calling our No pin line, Marble Line! That bab is called Marble due to its patterning. Already have other names ready for marble lines of different colours to, so each will have a different name depending on colouration :grin:

5 Likes

I think AC Reptiles have a marble line.

I do like the name marble :blush:

3 Likes

Just had a look, it’s to do with Brindle/tiger Dalmatians. Nothing unusual it seems just he’s named what we already have about?… confusing :sweat_smile:

Think I’ll still stick to Marble line name, and see what happens as others have already said they liked it :sweat_smile:
As he/she gets older, if I think of something else I’ll change it (as already have others named and ready for future haha).

5 Likes

I think it sounds good :+1: and naming a trait after your Gecko is awesome :grin:

Everyone seems to name things these days, it’s hard to know what a line and what’s not :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Riley, that’s a really elaborate plan for “one” crestie! :wink:

3 Likes

They’re absolutely gorgeous babies! Congrats!

3 Likes

Such a beautiful crestie!!

4 Likes

Thank you! :black_heart:

And welcome to the community! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you!! :blush: :laughing:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Congratulations! Quite adorable.

1 Like

So adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: