He’s a climber 🤦‍♀️

You ever hear your snake rustling around a lot and you just KNOW they are up to no good? So it’s almost 6am, he really won’t quiet down, so I turn on the flash on my phone to try and not wake my kid (who always manages to find his way into my bedroom) and check out my lil dudes cage.

Ok. He knocked down his hygrometer, no surprise, not the first time it’s happened.

Check his cool hide, he’s not in there. Predictable.

Check his warm hide, he’s not in there. Strange. That’s where he usually is.

Check his chill spot, which is just another hidey hole on top of his warm hide. He’s not there.

Ok wtf. I can still hear him rustling in the tank, he’s not behind the hides, there’s no room and I’d see him spilling out somewhere.

Then it hits me. I look up

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR TRYING TO RETAIN HIMIDITY!!!

Dis muddafckr…

Doesn’t seem like he’s stuck and it’s not like he can’t breathe, he’s right up against the mesh lid. So if he decides to come out on his own, we’re all good, I’m planning on cutting all that extra out and just taping it to the lid once he gets his lil ass outta there!

3 Likes

So after checking on him again and a little coaxing, he came out…

THEN THIS SH*T HAPPENED

4 Likes

best thing to use if you want to keep in humidity is aluminum foil tape on top of the screen. I would take out the plastic wrap.

5 Likes

Yes the plastic wrap will be coming out because HESUPINITAGAIN :sob: I’ll be looking into the foil tape, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

He looked like he was looking for something else to get into. Funny stuff.

4 Likes