Hello! And some 2021 Holdbacks!

Hello!

Thought it was about time we said Hi on here!

We’re Mike & Lulu, based in Doncaster and breeding for a few years now :slight_smile:

our main projects are with Puzzle, Axanthic, Desert Ghost, Hypo and Clown…

Here’s a few of last seasons holdbacks :grin:

20 Likes

Hello ,great looking snakes. Are the dates scheduled yet for this years Donny show?

2 Likes

Thanks!

They are yes :slight_smile:

3rd April, 19th June, 18th Sept, 6th Nov.

4 Likes

Great i will have to go there my first time. I always wanted to , but never had a chance. :grinning:

2 Likes

Have fun! Hopefully see you there! We have a table in June, Sept and Nov… Can’t miss us as it’s bright pink :grin:

3 Likes

Hi Fellow UK enthusiast, welcome to the forum with your first post. Has fun :slight_smile:

Those are some advanced projects you have.

So lucky you being in Doncaster. The shows are in your town :slight_smile:
Bit of a distance fo me.
I wish here were some south of England ones.

2 Likes

Hi!

Well the fun bit will be in combining them all together over the next lifetime :joy:

Yes it’s very handy! Can come back for anything we forget lol, there is a show/meeting in Cheltenham a few times a year that we travel down to too, South West Constrictors on Instagram and fb

3 Likes

Thats only a 2 hour journey, is it an IHS one or BHS
Sorry been out of the loop for a few decades.

2 Likes

Neither… Its run by breeders for breeders :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, didnt know about that one.

1 Like

They have only had one show so far, but they are just sorting out dates for this year so they should be released soon :grin:

3 Likes

You made me think I need more UK info, never heard of that club/resource, so I did this.

3 Likes

Great collection and love what your working with.
Puzzle is actually something we haven’t got but want :+1:
Hope you have a tremendous season :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks dude!

Fingers crossed we hit some visual puzzles this year :crossed_fingers:

Hope you have an amazing season too!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! What is the second snake? Looks hypo something? Super nice!

1 Like

Hiya! Thanks! :relaxed:

We think she’s Hypo GHI Enchi Fire/Disco… Hatched two of them slightly different to each other… But a bit of an odd clutch so there could be another gene in there

2 Likes