Hello from 3rd Coast Ball Pythons

My son and I are 3rd Coast Ball Pythons. We are breeding Lavenders, Pieds, Clowns, Bongos, Scaleless, Zuwadis and Monsoons. We would love to collaborate with breeders in the area. We are also starting a decent sized feeder colony. We might have some excess production soon. We are on Instagram, facebook, youtube and the web. Our avsilsble animsks will be on Morphmarket soon.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @gbeathar!

You mentioned you have my favorite snake in your breeding collection - the Monsoon! How wonderful it is you get to work with such a beautiful snake. Did you and your son build up to the monsoon or did you grab him/her from a previous breeder and began from there? I have to go google a few others you had mentioned, but I bet they are all gorgeous! :sunny:

2 Likes

I agree with you on the monsoon Anna, it is a beautiful and crazy morph.
It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions watching Billy from Mutation Creation hit a monsoon, I can only imagine how he himself felt. Zuwadis are new to me, I’ll have to check Google aswel :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome guys. :partying_face:
With the ingredients you have I’m sure yous produce some beautiful snakes. I look forward to seeing some pictures of your collection.

1 Like

obtained a large collection of hets to start

1 Like