Hello from Central Ohio

Hey everyone ! I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I’m Gary
These two will be my first pairing of any snakes. Lesser Het Clown x Enchi Blade 66% Het Clown.
Looking to start breeding and producing beautiful babies in the 2022/23 season.
I have several other females but they are still years away from being of weight.

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to our family @buckeyeballs. I am sure that you will love it here. Definitely feel free sharing many pictures of your snakes. Do you hope to make this a business or just hobby bred for the time being? Welcome again.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @lumpy . I’m planning on making this bug I’ve been bitten by into a business. I’ve invested pretty heavily in my collection. Growing them up and learning as much as I can before hand.
pay me bbc GIF by britbox

3 Likes

Trust me, I have invested too. I still have a lot to go but if you know boas, I just got a female anery sterling this year.

2 Likes

Not so familiar with boas other than redtails. Those were really all that was available around my area back then.
It’s easy to get hooked ! No matter what you’re raising to breed.
I raised & bred Tarantulas years back. Built enclosures also.
That’s an 18x18x10 deep acrylic cabinet style enclosure I built for a guy in Baltimore. He did the decore.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community.

Good luck with your first year breeding :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome! :heart:
Your Royals are Beautiful :blush:
Would love to see the rest of your lot, we love pics here!

1 Like

Thank you @ghoulishcresties !

1 Like

Welcome to the community love the cage!

1 Like

Pretty ball Python’s! Love your cage, so cool. Welcome to this community, it is wonderful.

2 Likes

Nice snakes and cool enclosure!

1 Like

Thank you!