Hello from Leftside Reptiles in Georgia

Leftside Reptiles est. 2010 Canton, GA
Derek West (owner)
Jonas Hørdum (genetics)
Jonas and myself are very passionate Georgia based reptile breeders with a focus on pythons. We work with Ball, Woma, Angolan, Green tree, Carpet, Blood and Burmese pythons. However we have experience with so much more.
Our goal is to provide healthy investment quality animals. While also providing any additional help to insure the longevity of said animal. We are heavily invested into the local reptile community and have been expanding with the help of morph market. We can be found at most reptile convention is the south east.

We do daily posts on our Facebook, IG, Twitter and soon to be on YouTube. It’s not uncommon for there to be a giveaway.

We love to hear from you and hope you will consider us for your next reptile.

Https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/leftsidereptiles

Instagram: @leftsidereptiles

6 Likes

Hey dudes. Good to have yous on here and I look forward to seeing your posts.

If your happy sharing pictures, I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one on here that would like to see your collection.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family! I second @eaglereptiles in saying any and all snake photos would be well received :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Welcome! Do you ever make it down to any of the shows in Florida?

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the community @leftsidereptiles!

I never thought I’d meet someone else from Canton, GA. Ha-ha. Small wrold.
I have cousins that live down there.

It’s super cool that you have Jonas who specializes in Genetics. That’s gotta be tough sometimes.
I look forward to exploring your socials later on today, and seeing what you’ve got going on!