Hello from Scafuri Zoo!

Hello! Our names are Steven and Susan and we’re working with a bunch of different species, mostly Western Hognoses. We also with with CRBs, Corn Snakes, Sumatran Short Tails, and more!

You can request us on Instagram @scafurizoo if you’re interested for more photos
Thank you so much and we love being a part of this great community!

16 Likes

Lovely animals!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Welcome to our community, I personally believe that you will love to grow in this community because this community strives to be a clean, happy, and empowering environment. I am happy that you chose this community because once you start you not able to stop, LOL :joy:. Welcome again :tada:

3 Likes

Welcome to the MM Community !

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!
It seems you work with a lot of different species, what’s your favorite species to work with? Is that 4th picture a leachie? All of your animals are absolutely amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome!! Those are some lovely animals! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve been viewing this community for a while under my personal account, but this is my first experience posting. I’ve been a long time buyer on morph itself so this seems like the natural progression lol

1 Like

Thank you! Right now we’re working with around 2 dozen different species but Hognoses have definitely taken over recently. They’re a perfect size, have a great attitude, and there’s so many beautiful colors.
Yes that is a leachie! That’s Matilda, our GT x Nu Ana.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome. I am quite new her but have already found it a nice friendly forum.
Has fun

2 Likes

Welcome…We love pictures hope to see more of your animals in the future.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Love these first species I bred successfully!!! Would love to see more pictures of your blacks!

2 Likes

They’ve been a long time dream to own. They’re both pretty new acquisitions (he’s got a lot of growing and she’s got some weight to gain) but we’re very excited until they’re both big enough and ready.

This is our male, Malfoy. He was produced by Vin Russo

And our female who was also captive bred but unsure of breeder. Her name is Chrome

3 Likes

They are beautiful!!! Brings back good and bad memories lol.

2 Likes

Beautiful Snakes!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem. What species do you work with.

1 Like

We’re working with Corns, Hognoses, Sumatran Short tailed Pythons, and Colombian Rainbow Boas right now

1 Like

Welcome!
Loving the Leachie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! Here’s another photo of her I took yesterday

4 Likes