Hello from Shreveport

Just thought I would introduce myself. I’ve been on here for a bit. My wife and I have a decent collection of 18 animals that constantly grows. We’ve started breeding this year and hope to for many more. We also breed rats, ASF, and mice. Just part of it I guess. I have a few pics to post but I’ll list our whole collection. Glad to be here and hope to learn a few things and make some new friends!

Females:
Bongo HGW spotnose yellowbelly
Orange Dream pinstripe yellowbelly
Blue eyed Lucy
Killer bee het axanthic
Black pastel het pied
VPI Axanthic het pied
Coral glow het clown het axanthic
Bamboo
Black pewter orange ghost

Males:
Pastel clown
Lesser bee malum
VPI Axanthic het pied
Banana pied
Highway (yellowbelly/gravel)
Blue eyed Lucy
Black pastel het pied
Leopard fire het ghost
Banana gargoyle

9 Likes

Mighty fine collection! Welcome aboard!

Love that HGW combo, and the banana gargoyle is pretty sweet too!

Welcome to.the community! Killer collection!
Thanks for sharing some pictures :heart_eyes:

Welcome to the community…that’s an awesome collection!!

Great lineup so far. Cant wait to see how your collection evolves. Welcome to the forums btw!

Hi, I’m in shreveport, too. I got my first ball python this year and I’m looking to expand. I’d like to get a male albino pied sometime this year.

Also, do you breed your own mice and rats? I breed lots of rodents so just lmk if you need any.

1 Like

Warm welcome from Marksville Louisiana, I’m constantly traveling to Shreveport 1-2 times a month for oncology appointments at WK. You have some lovely boop noodles.

Hello. Nice to hear from you. Yes. I do breed my own rodents. Have since I started keeping snakes. It can be a hassle but so much better than paying pet store prices. Started with 1 ball pythons and now we’re up to almost 100. It’s super addicting. Best of luck to you!

1 Like